Arsene Wenger, who was Arsenal manager for many years, has been through a number of ups and downs through his career.
Especially the last few years at Arsenal was very tough for the frenchman, on the grounds that the club failed to meet the expectations of the fans. Now that Solskjær has experienced its first major downturn in the United, has the veteran provided some good advice to him.
Decision should not be based on one result or a short period of time with success. It should be based on the competence he shows in hverdagsarbeidet in the club, " explained Wenger to the Bone Sports, according to the Manchester Evening News.As much cost sparkingen of ^ the academic degree awarded for United Wengers advice
Manchester United lost, as is well known, 2-0 against PSG at Old Trafford on Tuesday night. It was a frustrating evening for the Solskjær, where both Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard had to go off the track with damage, in addition to the fact that Paul Pogba was expelled in sluttminuttene of the match.
- They had a disappointing match, but many times have coaches come to ask for advice from me. Then I say: "You have to survive the disappointments", because a career with the victory in every battle he survives all, " says Wenger.
Before the PSG match, he had not lost as United manager. He had only gone on one poengtap, that was against Burnley when the teams played 2-2.
Wenger points out that one loss is not enough to be judged as a manager, and at the same time, he says that the club can't continue to switch manager periodically.
- I can not judge it (though he should be hired or not), but it should not happen because of that one loses a match. Constant instability does not quality to the club, so you can't always get rid of a person when he loses, " says the frenchman.Woodward silent
It is still a good while Solskjærs original contract with United runs out, and a lot can obviously happen in three months. But the man who can have the last word in the decision Solskjær should be appointed managing director of the club Ed Woodward.What is he trying to tell us without saying it?
There have already been many personalities who have spoken out about Solskjær should get the job permanently or not. On the one hand, Paul Ince told the BBC that Pochettino should get the job rather than Solskjær, while Martin Keown has told the Daily Mail that the Norwegian should definitely get the job.
Woodward is, however, silent currently about what happens next with Solskjær and the club.
- I'm not going to go into that. We communicated around the December about what we are doing and that Ole comes in, " says Woodward, according to the Goal, and continued:
- the Next time we communicate again, will be when we have something new around a manager. We're not going to give updates along the way, says Woodward.- Not the right time
Before the PSG game was also Gary Neville out in the Sky Sports and said that it was premature to take a decision about Solskjær. Despite the fact that he has got an impressive start, will Neville that the club should keep a cool head until further notice.
- I think march is the right time to consider hiring, and then make a decision in april. Then you can look at how the club feels, how the players feel and how the results look, says Neville.
Solskjær and United have some tough matches ahead of him. Over the seven matches they face Chelsea, Liverpool, PSG, Arsenal and Manchester City. Still believe Neville that the tough period is not the reason that he wants the club to wait with any employment.
I think it makes sense to reflect over a period of three or four months, but Solskjær has delivered a very good application to the job, " says NevilleThorstvedt about manchester United's chances of further advancement: - Zero