What turns you most on? Your partner or a cheeseburger?
It is most not difficult to answer, but when you are being measured and weighed, what tells the body so proper?
It was Michael and Rikke from DR program 'Cool fact' law to answer the question. In the program follows three couples who are struggling to lose weight and find the spark in the relationship again, where they get expert guidance from several experts, among other things an expert in health, Michelle Kristensen.
See also: Speechless when she saw herself on tv
One of the challenges one couple Michael and Rikke from Hornsyld at Horsens through were the burger test. They should, with the electrodes on the body, smelling each other and then to a burger and see what gave the greatest manifestations - i.e., what they were most elated over.
- It is a lortetest, saith the map from Rikke, en Ekstra Bladet gets a hold of her.
Rikke test gave the greatest manifestation when she smelled the burger shown above with her husband, Michael. And it surprised the pair.
- I think it was a strange task. It is the different what to respond to. I teeth, for example, most on touch, so the test is, for me, is not so significant, she says.
Michael's reactions were the exact opposite of Rikke.
- I was actually most surprised that Michael reacted more on me rather than the user. It was nice that he did it, she says.
In the program will not put the fingers between, when Rikke tells of his frustrations in dealing with the test.
See also: Afraid to die: - We couldn't manage it
- When I look back, I can't help but to laugh at it. But I was good enough sur at the time. It does, I also do not hide that I was, but what you see in the program was nothing compared to how sour I was. I think that I was mad about the test in one and a half days subsequently, she says, laughing.
Why the reaction was so violent, there is a clear explanation of:
- I am a very competitive person. I would like to win, so it was not fun, that I was not the best in the test.
But the enthusiasm for the test is not to find.
- Although the test is fun on tv, so I do not think that you can use it for something. I are aware of that the put a lot of thought in time, but it can not be used black on white, says Rikke.
even Though She was not satisfied with the outcome, so is Michael actually happy for the task, as the pair got the.
- It was a fun task. We had not been told what the task was, so it was something of a surprise, says Michael, and he continues:
- the Outcome was somewhat surprising. I had thought that it would be me, which was 'the bad guy' and had switched on most of the burger shown above Rikke.
How it goes with Rikke and Michael and all the other couples, you can see in the 'Cool facts' every Monday at 20.30 on DR1.
There is gone a year and a half since the first season of the 'Cool facts' ran across the screen, and since much has happened with the participants from back then.
you can read more about here. (+)