He called Michael Summer, but most realityfans know him enough as 'Taxes'. A nickname he got when he was in the program 'Married at first sight' was married to Christina Arenholdt Nielsen.
It was a stormy relationship, which ended with the fact that Christina was pregnant, and the couple went apart from each other. Shortly after enlisting, Michael Sommer and Christina Arenholdt Nielsen out that they had aborted the pregnancy.
the Page has a 28-year-old 'Taxes' found love on new in the jewellery designer Maria Hjort Kronholm.
In January, told the smaskforelskede few to Ekstra Bladet that they had taken a big step in their relationship, when Maria moved into his house with his family..
- It is perhaps a little quickly, but it is mega-nice. You may as well just jump into it, when it feels right, told Michael at that time to the Extra Blade.
And it seems that it has gone beyond all expectations to stay under the same roof, for now, Michael married his jewelry designer.
'I said YES!", writes Maria Hjort Kronholm on his Instagram profile, and Extra Magazine tells the happy nyforlovede few that frieriet happened during the filming of a new tv program, which is still a bit of a secret.
Maria Hjort Kronholm reveals, however, that the program follows some persons who have been exposed to violence, and their journey to regain trust. In her case, is a part of the journey, she must ride with her boyfriend, Michael.
- I have not sat in a saddle, since I actually had to sell my horse to him, which even exposed me to the violence, tells Maria Hjort Kronholm.
In connection with the filming was the couple and several of Maria Hjort Kronholms members of the family today, therefore, taken to the Hill to ride. And Michael Sommer, who all the time had known that he would go on his knees for his girlfriend in the course of this year, decided that it was the obvious day.
Maria Hjort Kronholm had teased Michael Summer that she would not say yes, if the ring was not nice. But both the ring and frieriet was just following her heart. - He is probably the most romantic man who are found, says the nyforlovede jewelry designer to Ekstra Bladet. Photo: Private
- I asked the producer if he was a bit of fun, and it was he, says Michael 'Taxes' for the Summer Extra Magazine.
Then, under the rideturen rose Michael of the horse and went on his knees.
- I could not say anything but 'what! Not, not, not, not! And then I started to just cry. My mother cried also, tells Maria Hjort Kronholm, who describes her fiance as the earth's most wonderful girlfriend.
- And then topped he the right with a last surprise. Michael said he had something for me, and then I went out the front entrance, where there was a horse trailer up and running. He had bought the palomino-colored horse, I have long said that I would have! says the touched the future bride.
It was as something of a clever engagement gift. You will then tops it to the wedding, Michael?
- I will. There are many ways to do in, say, a secretive 'Taxes' to the Extra Blade.
On his Instagram profile has Maria Hjort Kronholm added a number of pictures up of her ring, the horses and the afternoon's romantic courtship on the Hill.