Sätra centre was hit at the end of november by a severe fire which started in the basement.
more than two weeks later, it is parts of the centre still closed and the damage is more extensive than first thought, which is the newspaper in the Middle of Stockholm, was the first to tell you about.
is still de-energized. The reason is that a sub-station was damaged by the fire. This has not been addressed because the cleanup is not finished. The clean-up has, in turn, complicated by the fact that the wiring and connectors in the installation burned down, tells the property owner Curt Ahnström.
– There are still some premises that do not have any electricity and they will not be able to open until the redevelopment is completed and the electricity is fixed, " he says.
the Affected businesses include a café, a hair salon, and traders. It is hoped that they will be able to open again next week.
"We expect everything to be cleaned up and that we have at least a temporary solution for electricity during the next week," says Curt Ahnström.
labelled youth development, Safeguard the Satra, which is the evening before the fire had opened new premises in the centre's basement. Now, they are forced to keep closed. It is as yet unclear whether the Safe sätra's guest local has been hurt by the fire.
the Door to the room has swelled, so we have not come in, so we don't know how it looks inside. They will need to break up the door when the cleanup is finished. The premises will remain closed until we have cleaned up and we are also awaiting the police investigation, " says Curt Ahnström.
It is not clear how the fire started, and police are investigating the incident.