Large-scale solar panels and wind turbines spread out over the fields or slider in the weather around the country completely without government subsidies, as before, was the engine in the renewable energy.
a Matter Bestseller, will build the country's largest solar power plant of 125 mw without subsidy. Vestas to construct the first completely støttefrie wind farm in Hirtshals.
Solar and wind energy is in a few years become as good an investment, that the investors are now running loose without waiting for the previous støttekroner.
The royal elnetselskabet N1 have the right now time in seven applications for grid connection of larger solar and wind farms on the 12-60 megawatts, which is expected to become operational in 2019-2020.
Also other elnetselskaber experiencing a boom, which puts pressure on their technical handling.
- We have seen a significant development in a number of years, especially in the wind, but the sun has also come up strongly, and we see larger and ever more competetive.
When a pension provider makes money, so it goes quickly out of the steppes, says seniorspecialist Frits Krejberg from the N1.
Elnetselskaberne is required to connect the solar and wind plants, approved by local authorities.
- While it was easier to follow with the wind turbines, which took significantly longer time in planning, so it goes really fast with the solar cells, which can run through planprocessen on half a year's time.
- As we become more pressured, he says.
Kristian, Suffer is the technical manager at Thy-Mors Energy Grid, which is on the way with two major solar power plants in the 50 to 55 and 30 to 40 megawatts.
- But there also comes new challenges with borgermodstand. Some pushing to get to the building, while others are not so happy with the solar and wind plants in the vicinity, he says.
Branchechef Kristine Grunnet, Danish Energy recognizes the pressure on municipalities and elnetselskaber.
- Solar cells have come down so much in price, so we see larger players eyes a business in big power plants.
- at the same time, there is increased focus on the local support or resistance to solar and wind plants. That is the biggest challenge right now, " she says.