a Long time we said that two of the ten in the arbeidsdyktig age, receive the money of the Nav. But this is not correct anymore. We have managed to reverse this trend, and it is incredibly important for the economic and social sustainability in our community, " says Hauglie to the Newspaper.
She refers to statistics from the Norwegian labour and Welfare service which demonstrates that the number of recipients of sick pay, arbeidsavklaringspenger and disability insurance have fallen since 2010, from a level of around 18 per cent to 16.9 per cent at the end of last year.
While the proportion receiving sick pay is relatively stable, the recipients of disability insurance and arbeidsavklaringspenger fell.
- This is very gratifying numbers. For the individual, it has a lot to say to get a job. Often underestimate we jobbens importance that the social dimension in your life. And for society and the economy has it is obviously of tremendous importance that more is in the job, pay taxes and fund welfare schemes, says Hauglie.Doubt, in A
By the end of 2017, the proportion of the population that receives arbeidsavklaringspenger, at 4.1 per cent. The proportion of uføretrygdede was 9.4 per cent.
" We have a healthy population, and it is closer follow-up of them coming on the health-related benefits. In addition, the older longer in the job than in the past and sysselsettingsandelen rises for the first time in many years, " says Hauglie.NEIGHBORHOOD: socialist left Karin Andersen doubts that there is any reason to rejoice over the numbers Hauglie presents. Torbjørn Grønning / Dagbladet Show more
A veteran Karin Andersen is not as convinced that the arrows go in the right direction. She shows that anallet social assistance recipients increased for the fifth consecutive year, to almost 132 700 people in 2017 – 1.5 per cent more than the year before.
I hope that the figures show that more come out in the job and work longer, but I think there may be several less pleasant explanations, she says to Dagbladet.poverty trap
Andersen acknowledge that there is a decline in the proportion who receive health benefits from Nav, but does not accept without further ado that all these are come across in the job. On the contrary, the fear she that the government has designed a poverty trap.
- I have at least good to see it documented that more are to come over in the job from the health-related benefits and will ask the minister questions about this. Where are these people? Are they in a job where they can support themselves, they receive the social assistance in place, the jobs they black or are they in support of the family? ask Andersen.
In a series of articles has Daily problematic changes in the scheme with arbeidsavklaringspenger, just with the starting point that many of the recipients now have to go at sosialen.- Known issue
the Director of the interessepolitikk in kommuneorganisasjonen KS, Helge Eide, says he is particularly concerned with the interaction between arbeidsavklaringspenger and social assistance, which the municipalities have responsibility for.
- the Government even took the altitude of a such an effect in the proposition to Parliament, but first and foremost, from 2021 and beyond. At the same time, we hear from some of our members that they notice this effect already, " he says.So the Nav get the debt slaves on the right track Dagbladet Plus
Hauglie provides on its page three concrete examples of what the government has done to bring down the number of NAV-performance.
-We have introduced an obligation for social assistance recipients, which means that many people avoid ending up on disability insurance. That we have changed the scheme with arbeidsavklaringspenger, helps to slow down the number of disabled persons. In addition, we have framforhandlet a new public service pensions in the public sector. It ensures that public employees will have greater benefit of working a few additional years before they retire.workers ' compensation
on Tuesday the new agreement on an inclusive working life (IA) according to the plan signed by the government and the parties in the labour market.
the Agreement was first entered into in 2001 and has been renewed four times. Today's deal from the year 2014 runs out in 2018. One of the objectives of the agreement are to reduce sickness absence, but the proportion on sick leave is therefore more or less at a standstill.
All indications are that sykelønnsordningen are listed also in the next period, as the case has been until now. It implies in that case that it is not being introduced karensdager or cut in payouts.
We do not intend to do anything with sykelønna, unless the parties should insist on something else, " says labor minister Anniken Hauglie.Think of improvement
There is much you can do within the current sykelønnsordning, in order to ensure closer and better follow-up. But from the government's side, we have said that sykelønnsordningen is fixed in this period. The most important thing for me is that we manage to bring down sickness absence, continues Hauglie.
- But does not show the numbers that one has not succeeded with this?
- We've come a distance on the way, but not far enough. When the labour market is now in recovery I want to believe that it worked even better to bring down the sickness absence on the individual workplace – simply because the labour is needed, " she says.
not when it comes to the proportion of young people uføremottakere have the politicians ' efforts succeed.
- Proportion of young people who receive disability insurance have increased significantly since 2010. This is due to an increase in the number of recipients of disability insurance among 18–year-olds, and that these continue to have disability insurance when they come in 20-years, called it in the Nav report.