the city's hustle and bustle with the broken glass, brækklatter and tis up along the city walls have been too much for the new parents Charlotte Bjerg Sørensen and Mikkel Vilain Albrechtsen.
The dream therefore of a house, where their daughter, Elinor, of one and a half years can grow up, and where there is more space than they have in their apartment.
They live so small that they must remove all things from the shower cubicle when be bathed, because they will have to use the space for their belongings.
- It is just before, one does not manage to go in the shower in the morning, tells Mikkel Vilain Albrechtsen on their claustrophobic bathroom.
But their dreams do not fit with the houses, they can find. Therefore, they should put their fate in a number of experts ' hands in the program 'home purchases in the blind', which is shown on TV3 on Tuesday night.
How it works the concept:
In the 'home purchases in the blind' is the participants ' own money is on the table, when getting bought a house.
But the new homeowners have not seen the house, as the experts have invested in on their behalf.
the House is being traded, so there are little funds to put the home able. But it is only the participants ' money that is on the table.
the Experts refurbisher and decorate the house, as the participants are actually moving into when they see it for the first time.
Here you write the pair that they give all their money to the experts, so for 2.8 million kroner must try to live up to the couple's dreams and find them a new home.
the Dreams are possible, says the experts - if they are willing to move 100 miles away. It is the pair certainly not, for they would like to live in Tranbjerg, Wigan or Skåde Hills, which is located south of Aarhus.
the Article continues under the picture ...
the Pair may not see them stay as a family in the house, the experts have chosen for them. Photo: TV3
And the requirements, the experts must not shy away from, sounds a good neighbourhood, a kitchen-dining room and three bedrooms.
- The worst that can happen is that we come out in a tiny house, says Charlotte Bjerg Sørensen, before the blindfolded go to their new homes.
But as the pair for the first time seeing the inside of their new home, before it has been put in a position, the worst anticipation up to the reality. The new house, the experts have bought, is only 90 square meters.
- It will be too small for us for two years, then we go out and find something else, it sounds dispirited from Charlotte Bjerg Sørensen.
- It is almost less than what we have at home now, " says Mikkel Vilain Albrechtsen, when his eyes for the first time fall in the bathroom, where there is no space for the bath, they hoped, they could get.
And it is not only square, it is mad with. The house is filled with savsmuldstapeter, different floors and details, which most of all looks like something from a cottage.
- A cottage is a place you go on vacation. It is not a home, " says Mikkel Vilain Albrechtsen.
With the money that has not gone to buy the house itself, the experts try to get the small house to seem large and homelike. Whether skåles in champagne or gravøl, will be revealed at the end of the program.