Denmark's two luckiest lotto towns Ebeltoft and Kalundborg.
In any case, if it's about the cities where the highest number of lottomillionærer has been found in the shortest time.
the Danish Game has Extra Leaf gone back in the archives to find places where there has not only been drafted two first prizes with short intervals. Ebeltoft and Perth are the only cities where it's actually happened three times in so short a time.
In Ebeltoft it happened in the period between september and november last year. And in Kalundborg is the three become millionaires within the past month.
- It is very, very rare that we see an area be so lucky, as this here is. There are neither the game more or less in Perth than elsewhere, so it can only be said to be an extreme stroke of luck, says Paul Mehl, executive director of the Danish national Lottery Games A/S.
In Ebeltoft won a citizen five million dollars 29. september 2018. Barely a month later - 27. October - was won three million crowns. The lottery tickets were even purchased in the same business. The supermarket in Ebeltoft.
It is in Kalundborg, the rainbow ends for the time being. Photo: Per Rasmussen
But lottofeberen was not over yet at Djurs sommerland. 17. november was won three million dollars on a voucher bought in Kvickly.
the Luck in Ebeltoft, however, was nothing to count against the good luck as players in Kalundborg met some time later.
7. december won a person domiciled in Kalundborg Municipality The second largest gain. He had bought a eurojackpot, and could stick 210 million dollars in your pocket.
22. december won a couple in the 30's 25 million dollars on a voucher bought in Kvickly Kalundborg.
And indeed whether or not there was luck in the syringe again 5. January. Here bought a person a winning ticket at Shell in Kalundborg, which turned out to be five million dollars worth.
The many gains have put the city on the map, tells the store manager at Shell in Kalundborg, denmark Søren Hjernø to Ekstra Bladet.
- We can really feel it after the third win in the city. We langer coupons over the counter in the break flows. Half of those who buy, have not played the lotto before, says Søren Hjernø.
Morten Weise (t.v.) and Søren Hjernø tells us that they have never experienced more lottokunder than just for the time being. Photo: Per Rasmussen
And people come from near and far to get your hands on a coupon purchased in Denmark for the time being perhaps happiest lottoby.
- We think because of that there will be a fourth milliongevinst, says Shell-the shell holder Morten Weise.
For it must not be a lie, so there is a rumour in the city that a fourth lottospiller is become a millionaire in the course of 2018.
It tells Morten Weise.
- It is a younger man in my twenties, living in the city. He won a large amount of money on a coupon, which he probably had not bought here in the city. It was bought in Copenhagen, denmark, says Morten Weise.
There is a good 600 metres between the Shell and the Kvickly business, which was won 25 million just before christmas. In between is the hair salon FrisørRikke.
Here Stephen Libby the turn, the scissors, while the fun is going on.
Rikke Libby may well fret about that she stopede to play the lottery, while at the same time she stopped smoking. Photo: Per Rasmussen
Kalundborg is a small town, where people come each other. And it will probably be difficult to keep hidden if you've won a major prize. In the hairdressing chair has been talked merrily on who that might have been the lucky ones, tells Rikke Grandjean.
- It interests people, what is happening in the city. And it is clear that when there is won so great a gain, as it happened in the beginning of december, so it gets mentioned.
Although she plays no longer lotto.
- It stopped the smoking. It was perhaps a pity, says Rikke Grandjean.