A short circuit was apparently responsible for one of the worst fires in India's capital new Delhi, where yesterday at least 43 people died. It migrant workers from the poor Eastern state of Bihar, who had come in search of a Job to Delhi, and in an illegally operated factory were asleep when the fire broke out between four and five o'clock in the morning, met especially. Against the owner of the building in the old town is now determined on a negligent homicide. As the newspaper "Times of India" reported, had fled to the man first, but could be late in the afternoon, was detained.
A first Alarm was received at the fire Department against 5.20 in the morning, but in the narrow alleys of the access for the fire vehicles is difficult. The rescue work was also tedious, because the firefighters had to eliminate bars on the Windows, to enter at all into the Interior. However, the rescue teams were able to 63 Survivors of bergen, you were admitted with burns and smoke poisoning in hospitals in.
most of The victims died at the smoke, as the chief doctor of the hospital announced.
Rajesh Shukla was the first firefighter in the building, he is injured, alone, saved 11 people from the fire, before the legs. The firefighters had to drag each worker individually from the four-storey building to the outside.
most of The victims died at the smoke, as the chief doctor of the hospital announced. Inside the factory, too much plastic, which has enhanced the development of toxic Smoke significantly outsourced, apparently.
The workers should hardly earned more than two dollars a day and the factory even at night did not leave.
The company produced mainly paper, but also Hand and school bags for the local market in India. The workers hardly earned more than two dollars a day and the factory at night and not have to leave, it was said in media reports.
Many of the smaller factories and workshops in the capital city are operating illegally, their owners bribe the authorities to use outside of the designated industrial building areas for their production. Here, building codes are not adhered to often the electrical system is negligently laid, and the controls are deficient. The necessary fire protection documents were missing also the now burned down building.
In the social media, the Anger about the lack of supervision of the state, through negligence and rampant corruption that made such accidents are only possible with exploded.
Created: 08.12.2019, 19:02 PM