If you have Bitcoins and want to sell them, there are a few options that you can use. However, you don’t want to overpay or pay extra fees, right? So, let’s have a look at this question in greater detail. In other words, we’ll analyze how to convert your Bitcoins to USD in PayPal account at the lowest cost.
If you want to convert Bitcoins, the first thing you need to do is to find a trusted online platform for world exchangers. Changevisor.com might be the right solution in this case. The overriding purpose of this platform is to protect all the cryptocurrency operations and successfully convert digital money to real. It constantly monitors the modern market trends and offers its users the best and the most profitable exchanges.
The main goal of this service is to help users exchange any cryptocurrency without losing cash on conversion. It finds trusted websites that allow users to exchange their cryptocurrency. The services deals with 113 websites that allow you to exchange 9 cryptocurrencies for the US dollar. The system monitors the cost of different transactions and allows you to choose the most favorable terms. So you compare the price for one Bitcoin, choose the most profitable exchanger and press the button “Exchange”.
This service is also known as Coinimal. It’s a popular start-up company, based in Austria that offers the services of cryptocurrency exchange. It has already been in this business for more than six years and has a good reputation among users. However, this service only allows you to sell Bitcoins to fund Paypal account. To do this, you need to follow these directions:
- Open BitPanda and sign in.
- Now, you need to find the button “Sell” and choose the option “Paypal” (as your main payment method).
- After you send the cryptocurrency to BitPanda, you’ll get a payment on PayPal.
All the transactions are fast and absolutely safe. Almost immediately after the exchange, you’ll get your payment.
Being a well-known digital currency exchange service, for millions of users from all over the world, it is the number one tool for exchanging cryptocurrency. The functionality of this service allows you to deposit cryptocurrency and withdraw cash directly to your PayPal account. The maximum cost of one transaction is $800. To use this service, you need to follow these guidelines:
- Open ChangeX website.
- You need to undergo a simple registration procedure and create a new account.
- Now you can start exchanging cryptocurrencies. To do this, select BTC under “Exchange from”, and Paypal option under “Exchange to”.
- Fill in the field with the information about your Paypal email.
- Now, when all the fields are completed, just click on a big blue button “Exchange”
- On the next page, you’ll see more detailed information on the exchange rate, how much you will get, total taxes, etc.
- To confirm your actions, just click on the Convert button.
In a few minutes, the money will be transferred to your Paypal account. This exchanger has a good reputation among users. Fast transactions, affordable fees and fast cash out are the main distinctive features of this service.
The overriding purpose of this platform is to connect buyers with sellers. It provides you with the functionality to sell your Bitcoins for PayPal too. But first, you need to find a reputable seller. So, to complete this mission successfully, you need to follow these directions:
- Log in to the service;
- Find the option “Quick Sell” and click on it.
- Now, your goal is to complete all the necessary fields. Simply put, you should choose the country, currency, and choose PayPal as your main payment option. To find out how you can do this, have a look at this screen.
The seller’s name and its rating are located in the left column. However, you should also check the price and the selling limit. If it is too high, it would be better if you opt for another seller. When you click on the option “Price”, you’ll find out more about the seller and the offer.
- After you make sure that everything is correct, just click on a big blue button ‘Send trade request”.
Be very attentive when searching for a good cryptocurrency exchanger. Unfortunately, not all of them are reputable. We hope that our review, we’ll help you make the right choice and avoid scammers.