Facebook Dark Mode continues to be formally restored to Android mobiles , however, the picture is not so apparent in regards to iPhones.
By the looks of remarks on Twitter, that is accurate. However, Facebook's announcement to Tom's Guide did not mention iOS, and iPhone consumers appear to be having issues.
At this time of writing, Black Mode is present in my iPhone 12 Guru , in which it always was in its own segment in the Preferences and Privacy menu.
In case you've lost Dark Mode in your FB program, there's a fix you can try, which we have detailed below.
The Way to Repair the Facebook Dark Mode issue on iPhone
1. Uninstall the program, then reinstall it. Do that by holding the program till you receive the choice to"Remove program," then"Play program" on another menu which appears.
2. Log back and assess if Black Mode has reappeared. Dark Mode ought to be the fourth alternative. When it's returnedgreat, you are all set!
3. In the event that you still do not see Dark Mode recorded, then proceed by shutting the program . Do this by double tapping on the Home button swiping from the base of the display and copying, then swiping the Facebook window off to dismiss it.
4. Next, enter Settingsthen scroll until you locate Facebook one of your other programs.
5. Locate the "Upload HD" toggle below the video segment , and be sure it's switched on. Do exactly the same using all the "Upload HD" toggle below the photograph section.
6. Re-open that the Facebook program .
It is not clear why altering your photo and video upload preferences has this impact, but it might work if you are desperate to acquire Dark Mode back in your FB program when possible.