the christmas ham made the croquettes are delicious more way to use the ham rest.ham croquettes
about 300 g of christmas from the leftover ham
4 tablespoons Flour
3 tablespoons butter
3 cups whole milk
100 g cheese, diced or shredded for example. Gruyere
fresh herbs, for example. thyme and a leaf of parsley
½ teaspoon salt
4 cups flour
4 cups panko or bread crumbs
2 l deep fry for oil
1. Start by preparing the cheese sauce by melting butter in a saucepan and adding the wheat flour among them.
2. Cook for a minute on low heat and add the cream little by little. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Add in the grated cheese and herbs. Lift the pan from the heat to the side and finely chop ham honey.
3. Mix ham with sauce among them and put the mixture in the fridge to solidify. Take the frozen mixture out of the refrigerator and the design of alloy small ball of tablespoons using.
4. Roll each ball first in wheat flour, beaten eggs and finally the panko/bread crumbs in the flour.
5. Heat the oil in a saucepan to 180 degrees and fry the croquettes for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Lift the paper towel on top to drain and allow to pull out in a few minutes. Wait for the croquettes to cool a little, because the core is really hot.Riitta Heiskanen
Recipe: product development chef Sami Lamminaho, HKScan