in the Oven to ripen the croissant the way the fragrance is irresistible. Crispy crust, buttery and soft interior makes croissantista one of the most beloved breakfast pastry.
croissant dough preparation at home requires time, roll the dough and turning. Successful sure, but how many have time for this? It is easier to buy prepared croissant dough canned and pimp it sweet and savory delights at the breakfast table.
simppeleimmistä a croissant the road inside the slip is before baking, jam, nutella, almond paste, peanut butter, ripe banana slices or salt versions of ham, cheese or sun-dried tomatoes.
If the cabinets in the bowels of the waffle pan waiting for use, so now is the time. Cut the prepared dough in a dough roller to open the wrap without three siivuksi and bake the dough for the waffles in a waffle pan to have in the normal way. Offers with jam and whipped cream dollop.
the Epiphany at the breakfast table with croissant dough filled with apple cubes, cinnamon and sugar. This apple-croissant Danish pastry baked in a large cake pan and feast on the moments of crowning glory on top of the drained, maple-flavored powdered sugar frosting.
Easy and oh, so good!Apple-croissant Danish pastry
4-5 sour apples
½ – ¾ cup cane sugar
3 teaspoons cinnamon
2 croissant prepared dough packaging
2 cups applesauce
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1. Rinse apples, block them and remove the core. Cubes the apples and transfer to a bowl. Season the apples with sugar and cinnamon.
2. Roll one croissant-dough sheet open. Roll out the dough in a lightly thinner and pinch closed the hole. Spread on half of apple purée and add half of the apple. Press apples into the batter stick.
3. Wrap the dough disk to a thick rolls and cut it into 3-4 slice. Lift the slices in a greased oven dish. Repeat the same with the other croissant-packaging.
4. Grease the pastry and bake in the oven at 200 degrees the oven below average 30-40 minutes, depending on oven dishes size. Cover the surface with baking paper if it begins to darken.
5. Mix powdered sugar and maple syrup. Drain the mixture finished, cool the croissant bun on top.Tips
1. Croissant dough is cut into triangles, but you get the dough into a desired shaped piece, when the layers unfold, uncut dough disc on lightly. Thus, the pre-cut seams, press the catch and you can cut the dough into desired pattern pieces.
2. You can prepare a croissant dough, round pieces of Danish style and fry them with your desired filling. On top of the drained powdered sugar frosting. You can roll to roll the dough in the dough täytteineen than kääretortuksi and cut slices for baking. The stuffing was perfect for the ripe banana slices, apple cubes or jam. Savory stuffing tastes like cold smoked salmon and dill.
3. You can fill the croissant before or after baking. Before baking-stuffing suitable for jams, marmalades and spreads, and cheeses, ham and charcuterie. After baking fills only your imagination is the limit.
4. Alone kertaisem how you can bake the croissants according to the instructions and to put the icing on the mature, cooled croissant powdered with sugar, powdered sugar-lemon juice glaze, with molten chocolate or notkiste become peanut butter.