on Saturday, Lempäälä ideapark in pitted against the already 8. the best cookie baking in the title.
the winner was selected Salla Mäkinen with stunning modern christmas tree work. Other final work were Wooded running trails, the Nutcracker and the mouse king, the christmas house and the christmas wagon.
the Winning designs got inspiration from a christmas tree, and a kind of modern table decoration, contribute to the work of other free-hanging the sugar cargo to make christmas decorations.
I Now felt great, during the race it all went wrong what could have gone to, the steps that went home completely without any problems – honestly, halfway through the competition I didn't think that a this point reach, the comments Hilly win.
the decision of the winner will make Enni Rantala (Royal Bakery), Blue Helenius (Sinelli), Iiro Heino (Mixer Best) and Kimmo Vehviläinen .
– profit in the work had a different sensitivity, ingenuity and along the way the kind of operations that the entire jury followed some excitement, the comments of the jury president, the mill of the Best development director and pastry chef master Iiro Heinonen.
the Mill the Best competition site, were sent during November, more than 70 gingerbread creation. The competition jury selected five finalists and the public votes that elaborate the work samples on the basis.
in the Finals, competitors take their free-form work, which from beginning to end were given time to just 90 minutes. The allotted time, the competitors had to draw formulas, the baking cookies part, fry them, cool, assemble and decorate their creations. The task made use of up to three different elements, one of which was pikeeri frosting.
the Public is still possible to vote for their favorites to win the mill's Best Facebook page 10.12. from.Five of the best
1. The modern christmas tree, Salla Mäkinen, Tuusula
2. Christmas wagon, Julia T. Watson, Kouvola
3. Christmas house, Kate Grove, Kangasala
4. The nutcracker and the mouse king, Tina Helenius, Vermont
5. Wooded running trails, Manish cloth power, Hollola