new year's party table glowing flares, color-fling with a race against the food supplier Mari Moilanen the idea of the latter's colorful suupalat.
They found the snacks to everyone. One likes meat, the other needs of the plant. And everything crowned by a bubbly drink.Pasi Liesimaa/Ilmät and he potatoes
16 small almond
a finger of salt
2 cups sour cream
2 cups of rainbow trout roe
dill (or other herbs)
1. Wash the potatoes well and cut them evenly spaced cuts so that potato remains in one piece.
2. Lift potatoes on a baking tray, brush them all over with olive oil and season the fingers with salt.
3. Fry the potatoes first 200 degrees depending on size, about 40-45 minutes. Let cool slightly and garnish with nokareella sour cream and trout roe. Finishing something green, such as, for example dill or sprouts.Pasi Liesimaa/ILTartarsliderit
(about 25 pieces)
2 ½ dl of beetroot juice
25 g fresh yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 tablespoon honey
6 cups semi-coarse spelt flour
1/4 cup olive oil
lubrication of the egg
400 g of tartar powder meat
1 tbsp French cream
1/2 pot leaf parsley chopped
35 g (4 tablespoons) small capers
1-2 crushed garlic cloves
2 teaspoons of finger salt
2 drops of tabasco
1/2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1 stem onion stem of the white part of the chopped
5-6 kale leaves
1 tablespoon olive oil
a pinch of finger salt
1. First prepare the buns. Mix with a hand heat-beetroot juice yeast. Add salt, honey and oil.
2. Add the flour gradually and knead the dough well. Rise the dough in a warm cloth obscured double. Bake the dough in mini bread rolls and raise them double. Lubricate the rolls with egg and bake for a 225-degree oven for about 10 minutes.
3. Prepared from the dried leaves of the cabbage. Rinse kale leaves and remove the leaves of the boring shaft. Cut the leaves into small pieces.
4. Spread kale on a baking sheet baking paper on top and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle the surface of the little finger of salt. Stir so that the oil spread evenly. Cook kale shred 150-degree oven for about 15-20 minutes, until the chips are dry, but retain their green color.
5. Mix ground beef lightly lifting his other ingredients. Fill the prepared, cooled beetroot slider buns tartarilla, sprinkle tartarin on top of the dried leaves of cabbage and put the bun lid on top. Attach a cocktail stick.Pasi Liesimaa/ILMustakaalicrostinit
1 ps black cabbage
4-5 cloves of garlic
4 tablespoons pine nuts
garnish edible flowers
1. Cut the baguette slices. Shredded black cabbage, remove the tough central stem.
2. Heat the pan with olive oil. Crush the garlic cloves. Fry in a pan garlic and black cabbage leaves for 4-5 minutes, add the pine nuts and fry for another minute. Spread mixture on bread and garnish the bread with edible flowers.drink recommendation suupaloilla: Perelada Reserva Cava Brut, 10.99 canned eur
Sparkling wine, Spanish cava is very flexible. It qualifies alongside the wide range of flavors and is perfect as the bubbly, many women treats containing a festive table to drink. Slightly toasty and very dry Perelada Reserva Cava Bru is the button bubbly new year tasty to finger eat as and suupaloilla.
inquiries: Golden oksakoristeet: Järvenpää house of Flowers. Table Linen: Lapuan Kankurit.