the Departure of José ^ the academic degree awarded (55) in Manchester United is the big fotballnyheten the last day. Poor results, poor games and a place in the series that is not Old Trafford worthy, was portugiserens path.
John Arne Riise (38) have met ^ the academic degree awarded several times as a player for Liverpool, Roma and Fulham. He believes the departure was inevitable, but the draw at the same time a picture of a hot man.
Dagbladet tells Riise a history dating back to 2009. Rome played 3-3 against Inter in one of the most powerful stadiums in the world - Giuseppe Meazza stadium in Milan - better known as San Siro.
I scored my first goal for Roma away against Inter. Before the game came ^ the academic degree awarded away and gave me a hug, and wondered how it went. After the match he did the same. He said: "good Luck to you and stand on."
He is an extremely nice person. Therefore, I think people misunderstand him a bit when he is who he is as a coach in the media. Like many other people, is he different outside mediesirkuset.CHEERS: John Arne Riise (centre) scored his first goal for Roma against Inter in 2009. Here cheering him towards the visiting fans at the San Siro. Photo: NTB scanpix Show more
- Why hugged him just you?
Before the match we were in spillertunnelen, and I stood always first. I had played against him for Liverpool against Chelsea, so he knew well who I was. Because I had scored against him a couple of times, he came over and gave me a hug. He asked how it went, if I got in Rome, how it went with the language, and so on.
- How did you react?
So was it when I was in Liverpool also. He could get away, pat me on the back or cheek, take me in your hand and say: "Well done." He has always been like that towards me. I have always had a good view of him. Even if he would win at any price, so is he also a human being into this. He has always been very nice to me. And that is something I appreciate.These are the favourites to take Manchester United
He says it still comes as a shock that the 55-year-old has been fired in the United. The team is sixth in the Premier League, 19 points behind Liverpool. And worse: Up to Chelsea in fourth place - the last place which gives Champions League ticket - it is eleven points.Has changed
- This was something that had to happen, declare Riise.
I think ^ the academic degree awarded has changed in the last two years. You have seen in a long time how he has treated their players in the media. He has both criticized them and been skeptical. Clear: You can never just blame the coach for the results. But ultimately, it is the coach that gets the blame. I think United have been terribly bad. There has not been any system over the way they have played.
You've seen a United that defends himself at Old Trafford. Normally it should be the opposite. I remember from my own time at Liverpool: You feared to come to Old Trafford. Here, it was always a run. So, it has not been in the past. It was only a matter of time before something had to happen. And it topped out against Liverpool in the weekend (1-3). It was the battle that could turn it for ^ the academic degree awarded. Instead United simply overrun.Wednesday's NEWSPAPER: the Daily Mirror switch Wednesday stated that it was in a good mood at the United training after that ^ the academic degree awarded was fired. Solskjær takes over temporarily, called it. Show more
He points out that it is not always the way that the manager and club fit together.
- This was obviously not a good match. It was clear that he and the board were arguing, and that he not got the players he wanted. At the same time you need to look at the players that he bought and that are not managed at all. Several of the players were well below par. As a coach you sit there with full responsibility.
English media wrote on Tuesday that the ^ the academic degree awarded arrived at manchester United's training facilities, Carrington, at 09.00 local time. 46 minutes later, it was official that he was finished at the club.
Several media reports that he should have received 15 million pounds in severance package, or 164 million. When he left the Carrington again, he was nybarbert and smiling, reports the Daily Mail.
According to the same newspaper was the decision to kick ^ the academic degree awarded taken Monday. That he let Paul Pogba sit on the bench against Liverpool, should have been one of the drops that caused it to overflow. "Such a beast player can't sit on the bench and rot", should have been omkvedet in the boardroom.
- There are always clubs that need a new coach. But I guess that ^ the academic degree awarded is now going to take a long break, " says Riise.Claim Solskjær is United-current
- Maybe he takes over a national team. Maybe he takes a trip to China. But he is a konkurransemenneske. I don't think it is this he wants to be remembered for. I still think he will show people who he is.
Riise is no doubt that the Premier League has lost one of their absolute biggest profiles:
- As a coach, he was an extrovert. He spoke loudly, was funny at press conferences and always had a humorous response. He could be a little bit arrogant. But he also has the results in his career that he could be arrogant.Bragging about Klopp
Completely different, it is for Jürgen Klopp, the coach of the Riises old club, Liverpool.
- He has gotten people to change the view of the Liverpool total. Now players want to come to the club. Other teams fear to face Liverpool, especially in the Champions League, but also in the Premier League. Now all speak only positively about the club. It is thanks to Klopp and the way he has changed the system and style of play.
United have given themselves the deadline of the season finding a new coach. Tottenhams Mauricio Pochettino should be the favorite to take over permanently. Ole Gunnar Solskjær walks into the temporary.This he can thank himself for