Aston Villa have got themselves a Danish sports director, and it is FCK's former technical director, Johan Lange.
Long end, with immediate effect, for the Danish team, and it's going to be felt in the club, says Premier League commentator Niels Christian Frederiksen.
- It will not become such just to fill the hole, Johan Lange leaves in FCK, assess Frederiksen.
- He was a faithful squire for Stale Solbakken and served as much more than just Ståles extended arm in relation to the player-procurement and the like, he elaborates.
As Fredrickson also points out, as have Long and Solbakken went to ad in both FC Copenhagen and Wolverhampton, and it more than seems that the Stale has benefited from cooperation with Long.
- He has great qualities, the young Long. Theoretically, and in relation to fodboldfilosofi, so has Stale been happy for him, assesses the Niels Christian Frederiksen.
the Article continues under the picture ...
One of the harder players to hold on for Long and Villa will be Jack Grealish, as the uk's best clubs gribbes on. Photo: Justin Setterfield/Ritzau Scanpix
the News of Lange's appointment comes just two days after his predecessor's resignation.
While the traditional Aston Villa made the cuts and survived in the Premier League, so it was not enough to save the job for Jesus Garcia Pitarch.
The overriding reason for the dismissal is believed to be Pitarchs expensive purchases, which had cost the club dearly.
A claim, Niels Christian Frederiksen also support.
They were close to make a Fulham in Aston Villa. Pitarch spent a lot of money, but it was yet to be for relegation, like it did for Fulham, says Frederiksen.
And it had been disappointing for a club like Aston Villa, who notoriously belong in the Premier League, and has done it since the league was founded.
- It is a big club, he comes to. They were to form a league in 1888 as one of the anførende clubs and they have won in Europe, admittedly for a number of years ago now, says Frederiksen.
- It is a big job, he lands.
See also: Disappointed I am with the disheartening announcement.
On the club's own website they write that Long provides good opportunities to develop play-the material in the club.
'It is a good opportunity to improve our fodbolddrift. We are very pleased to work directly with Johan and the team in order to strengthen our analysis work, school of sport sciences, talentrekruttering and spillerudviklings programs, they write among other things.
the 40-year-old Johan Lange was appointed as technical director of FC Copenhagen in 2014 and has been at the club since 2008, where he has been brought in from Lyngby.
He has also been assistant coach for Roland Nilsson in the FCK in 2011.
After the Stale and Lange's Wolves stay in the 2012/13-season was Long for a short note the head coach at Lyngby, before his appointment as technical director at PARKEN in 2014.
See also: How to start the League
See also: Scandalous FCK-dom: Absolutely on the moon!