After the Pyro scandal of the GC Fans in morals is the Outcry in size. The Tenor even in the case of CVP Federal councillor Viola Amherd: Now it should be finally made something to play against rowdy spectators at Football!
However, measures are already in force today, and these are not as ineffective as the like, in view of the desert scenes in habits will appear.
• thanks to the Hooligan concordat, the authorities have the option of Reporting requirements. This means that convicted offenders have to report on game days with the police. A very far-reaching measure, which was only used rarely.
• More likely to be pronounced rayon bans. Here the offender must not reside in the vicinity of stadiums. These prohibitions, however, are harder to control.
• All of the stadiums in the Super League are equipped with cameras to identify about Pyro-detonator. The Problem is that This is disguised or hiding behind flags. Nevertheless, as a result of video recordings again and again to convictions. Since 2015 is filming the League under the name of "Focus One" outside of the stadiums.
• Contradictory, the 2015 is, at first glance, the concept of Good Hosting. Away fans will be receiving less security than in the past. These occur only in even less military. This should lead to less violence at the entrance of the stadium. In may, a study by the University of Bern will be presented on the effect. Evidence that less can sometimes be more, there are. Riots in the inlet-controls, have decreased significantly. However, the concept is at Clubs such as Lucerne or Thun controversial because they had the least problems with visiting fans, who refused to go in the guest sector.
• an important point is, the GC has neglected: the dialogue with Fans to riot to prevent in advance.
What guarantees that no action, total non-violent curves. The fan base would have to be banned, which is connected with the question of where it is ready to be drawn out violence curve-goers then. (Tages-Anzeiger.ch/Newsnet)
Created: 20.03.2019, 21:09 PM