See also: Cancelled shortly before kick-off: Chaos in the new Champions League
There is been a half year since the arrival from London, and the breakthrough lets still wait on for Christian Eriksen.
No doubt the talent and stjernekvaliteten – or whether he is good enough for Antonio conte's Inter-crew.
of Course he is. There were times a few seasons ago, where Barcelona and Real Madrid were on the case.
Then, of course, the Danish midtbanestjerne succeed in Inter.
He's missing just continues to show it. How to for real.
Yes, yes, there came a coronapandemi with a solid los above the ankles, but there has now been a half a year, and everyday life, where the substitutions were effective with the five minutes again by the various battles at home and abroad is more the rule than the exception.
Not just such a reality to arte for 28-year-old Eriksen.
And he doesn't need to hear that Inters fans are now starting to compare him with Dennis Bergkamp.
it Was because of their shared time at Ajax, it was good enough. And it was for the farms in the Premier League, it was also just top dollar. But now it is because of hollænderens two seasons in Serie A between 1993 and 1995, where he was wrapped and pretty much only sparkled when Inter played in the UEFA Cup.
See also: Bomb under the Danish european championships and WORLD cup: - Stumbling close to cancellation
Dennis Bergkamps career is remembered not for the years in Inter. Photo:
He arrived in Milan in 1993, together with fellow German Wim Jonk. They managed to win the UEFA Cup together in 1994. Photo: Michael Leckel/Ritzau Scanpix
See also: the Wrestling star is dead
Such a fear of many in the Milan, especially the blåklædte, that it also must go Eriksen. It tells the Gazzetta dello Sports journalist, Valerio clarion collection hotel, c, daily mandsopdækker Inter, to Ekstra Bladet.
- It is something that is being talked about. Most are convinced that Eriksen will probably come in time. But we still remember Bergkamp, and we all saw what happened when he came to England, he says with tæsketyk reference to the Bergkamps triumphal with Arsenal for 11 seasons.
- He had it very hard with the Italian's tactics and the dense markings. Just like Eriksen has it, says the clarion collection hotel, c.
He talks about eriksen's difficult months. How it in fact was Arturo Vidal, Antonio Conte would have. That Conte was convinced that he was with the chilean machine in the midfield would win the Scudetto ahead of Juventus.
He tells, what also has been evident all the way up in Denmark, eriksen's form was not good enough to cheftræneren after the shift at the end of January.
But time has passed, and despite coronavirussens constant shade there come a time in the Italian and international football again. It is difficult, however, is more for Christian Eriksen.
- When Eriksen player, there mark on him. There is always a mark on him. One who follows him wherever he goes. And it is clear that it is something he is not accustomed to.
Even if Conte really would rather have Arturo Vidal, he is trying to get Eriksen back into his hold. It is, however, became more and more minutes on the bench for the dane. Photo: Ina Fassbender/Reuters/Ritzau Scanpix
- In England he had plenty of space. So he has had to get used to. And he has tried, but he has not got so much time to it. For Inter has the game all the time, after the season has been resumed, says Valerio clarion collection hotel, c.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------the ego is in the way Eriksen roars his despair out in the European League match against Ludogorets in February. The battle played the dane from start to finish. Photo: Stoyan Nenov/Reuters/Ritzau Scanpix
Antonio Conte chose to restructure its midfield to give Eriksen more space, in a 3-4-1-2 formation, which the dane had to be behind Romelu Lukaku and Lautaro Martínez – rather than the original 3-5-2.
however, It has not satisfied cheftræneren, and it has been far from every time, Eriksen has been with us from the start. There was a time in the last 12 league matches. But only in the half was the dane from the start. In addition, he had to put up with to start on the bench in the two Europa League matches against Getafe and most recently Bayer Leverkusen on Monday.
Conte is very strict, and he will have the results. The here and now. And he has a very clear view of what his players should be able to, say clarion collection hotel, c, which, however, seen in another aspect as a major opponent for Eriksen: the Dane's own mind.
- Eriksen is a good guy. He is really good on the training field. Perhaps a bit of a cloud. But he seems to be pretty well satisfied. General. Also when he does not get as much playing time. But he is good for the team. Even with three minutes of playing time, there is never any dissatisfaction that track, he says.
Bergkamp kept in two seasons. And Eriksen should also not anywhere preliminary.
Valerio clarion collection hotel, c is convinced that the Danish an author gets at least one whole season more.
- There is no doubt that the club and Conte believes in him – on the slightly longer course. There is still a belief that Eriksen must continue to adapt to the circumstances, and that it will help when he gets to play a normal season, he says.
Christian Eriksen who has a contract of four years, has participated in 24 games for Inter, since the switch from Tottenham in January.
He has recorded four goals and three templates passes.
the Next option for an extension of the total is the semi-final on Monday in the Europa League against either Shakhtar Donetsk or FC Basel. The winner of the showdown is Tuesday night.
See also: Inter-boss of Eriksen: - Everything looks suddenly positive
See also: Eminent FCK are taking the brits by storm
See also: So you it: Zeca and Solskjær in the cheerful chatter
See also: Transferchok for United: don't Get the star
See also: Pierre-Emile Højbjerg switch to Tottenham