Idrætsdanmark are impatiently waiting for an announcement about the framework for genåbningens phase 3, which is scheduled to enter into force on Monday 8. June.
It points out, the Danish sports confederation (DIF) in a press release.
Not least in indendørsidrætten tripper, in order to be able to welcome members back.
- It is four weeks ago that the political decision on the opening of indendørsidrætten was taken, and we had really hoped that the guidelines had been announced earlier, so our associations will be able to get started already on Monday.
Sports and Games Expert advice: Here is the club, you should bet on.
- 're Going to wait until after the summer holidays, ends with, that the members have been kept away for almost half a year, and this will have consequences, says the DIF-director Morten Mølholm Hansen.
DIF whereas, studies have shown that almost 40 percent of those who were otherwise idrætsaktive, is stopped during coronanedlukningen, and at the same time, the trend has shown a very clear social disadvantage.
- It clearly shows the importance of that we get a full reopening of the sport. We have already proven that we can do it both responsibly and securely.
- And we are ready to put in the time, as soon as we get a message from the politicians, " says Mølholm.
DIF welcomes the fact that the government puts up for summer activities will be exempted for forsamlingsforbuddet.
It can save the other, håndboldcamps and other sommerferieaktiviteter for over 60,000 children, saith the.
- Many children and young people have been struggling socially because of coronanedlukningen, and many families will not come off on your planned vacations. That is why it is really important that we can offer good alternatives in the sport, says Morten Mølholm.
Friday, it emerged that the government put up to raise forsamlingsforbuddet to 50 people from Monday. At the same time, will allow up to 500 people at events with seated spectators.
Mølholm believes that an increase to 50 people seen over a broad spectrum is positive for the sport.
- And the prospect of 500 seated spectators is a good start. But there is no doubt that at the big stadiums can easily be space for even more full sound. But it gets the organizers now have the opportunity to prove, says Mølholm.
See also: Djokovic admits: It is extremely
Sports and Games Document reveals: I am in great corona-blunder