It was a clearly irritated mr Uffe Elbæk, on Saturday issued its report on the Alternativets national convention in Odense, denmark.
After several months of turmoil in the party - including charges of abuse of partikassen - cuisine Alternative-founder, now a significant criticism against the internal shenanigans.
I feel there is a need to draw a line in the sand, it sounded from Uffe Elbæk, shortly after the opening of the political report.
- I think it is unworthy of sharing unproven rumors. I mean, it is unworthy to share confidential information with third parties, said Elbæk in the reprimand to its hinterland.
- Let us just take the political discussion. But what I experience is that it's all about egos, personal dramas, misunderstandings. It's about uordentlighed. It is my opinion, it sounded in skideballen to partisoldaterne, several of whom in recent weeks have been out with the rake after the top leadership in the party.
Later on in the report acknowledged Elbæk, to the internal strife has created problems for the party:
- We have had persondramaer that has shadowed our political project. And some of it is totally self-inflicted. We have put snubletråde out for ourselves, it sounded from Elbæk.
The political leader also came with a cocky reference to the press, which has dealt in detail with the party's problems in recent months:
- Are well aware that you are In an organization that is itself in free fall. An organization that is in complete resolution, it sounded initially with a glimpse of humor from Uffe Elbæk on the press coverage of the party's møgsager.
Despite the many political problems and lack of support in the polls, got Elbæk, however, delivered the message, he still believes the Alternative is important on the political map:
- Notwithstanding the fact that In looking at a political leader, as any of you, think should be scrapped. And notwithstanding the fact that constantly provides material for commenters ... so there has never been so much use for the Alternative as of now, it sounded from Elbæk, to standing ovations from the audience.
Uffe: - Deeply problematic
Uffe Elbæk elaborates after its political report the sight of Alternativets internal unrest.
- You also deliver in your speech, a broadside against the internal critics, who in recent months has been in the Alternative. You called it bl.a. unworthily, there are allegations about regnskabsrod. There is no room for debate in the Alternative?
- Yes, I would like to have even more political debate. I find that it's about interpersonal conflict. I think it is deeply problematic to share rumors, which in my opinion is still unproven. It creates a completely wrong way to talk with each other in the Alternative. So I will have to say that we must draw a line in the sand.
- And how should the line then be drawn?
- We need to be clearer on what is negotiable and what is not is up for discussion. It is not for discussion to share rumors, as unfounded. It is completely understandable that you may have assumptions about something has occurred or not. But as soon as you have formulated the assumption, you must work and find out whether it is a fact. I think, as I said, it has been problematic.
- What do you say to the allegations? We haven't heard from you?
- I reject them completely. It is completely unfounded. It is my opinion.
- What do you say to the member that calls your organization dysfunctional?
- Well, now try to look behind you. It is a dysfunctional organization? No, it is not. Is it a perfect organization? No, it is not. But we still have an ambition to develop a new political culture. And it is difficult for all who come into the Alternative, coming from ancient cultures.
Møgsagerne began in earnest to rain down over the Alternative up to the local elections in 2017.
It emerged that one of the party's candidates in Copenhagen, Stine Bardeleben Interview had chosen to withdraw. In an internal mail criticized she partiledelsens 'fremmedstyring' of the regional office in Copenhagen. In addition, she highlighted that the party's candidate at the head of the capital, Niko Grünfeld, had gone solo in the case of the controversial housing complex on Amager Fælled.
Five days before the local elections could Jyllands-Posten to tell you that a krænkelsessag had hit the Alternative. A young party member had after a party had a cross-border experience with an older employee at the party at the Palace. The case led to a overgrebsanklage, which was reported to the police, but according to the accused, was not called the charge. The employee in question was fired, but shortly after was he still employed in a project abroad.
Subsequently, Mathilde Boesen, who is a former næstforperson in the party, stood up and told us about the krænkelsesagen. In the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten fixed she is a fierce criticism of the partiledelsens behavior.
– The handling felt like yet another failure, she said to the newspaper.
Jyllands-Posten has also been able to tell that another senior member in the party had been given a written warning for having acted in violation of the party's values.
Jyllands-Posten could also report that the employees in the Alternative had been urged by the head of press Magnus Haslebo to post pictures of their 'dick in the flaccid state'. The call came in an internal email to the party's employees and leadership. The images were used in conjunction with a 100-year birthday on Alternativets favorite bar, Centralhjørnet, so the party could give a little shrewd collage'. Magnus Haslebo noted that the party's leader, Uffe Elbæk, 'of course, is the idea'
the Day before the local elections against the group chairman René Block its colleagues to participate in a valgfest, as the Alternative in Copenhagen should hold. The feast was to be kept on the bar, Monastic, who both could offer a 'fuckswing' and 'dark room'.
In October last year smoke Alternativets kulturborgmester Niko Grünfeld out in a møgsag, when Radio24syv revealed that he had used the 130,000 dollars to redecorate his borgmesterkontor with designer furniture. Among the purchases were three tables to 36,000 crowns, two benches to 14,000 crowns and a custom-designed daybed to 10,000 crowns. The Grünfeld went otherwise to the choice of a 'sustainable procurement' in the municipality, where there would be 'social' and 'economic' considerations. Niko Grünfeld resigned as mayor on top of the case.
In the course of three years managed the Alternativets then political rapporteur, Carolina Magdalene Maier, to cover at least 173.790 kilometres in an airplane seat. It could be the blog Free Speech Blog tell. If anyone has the Alternative otherwise the climate as a key issue.On Facebook acknowledged the Carolina Magdalene Maier that she had flown too much. Also has Extra Leaf been able to uncover, that Uffe Elbæk had also been an avid customer of the airlines.
Last Ekstra Bladet revealed that a suspect irregularities in the accounts of Alternativets folketingsgruppe has been the case for the authorities. Behind the notification to the Danish parliament's highest body, the Presidium, is the former treasurer of the party, Theis Krarup Hansen.
– There is an issue around the mess in the economy. Which has been exchanged amounts between the national organization and Alternativets folketingsgruppe at Christiansborg. It's pretty easy to see that smoking money from the national organization to Christiansborg, but I have not been able to get an insight into what is happening with them away, he explains.