Claus Bretton-Meyer is finished as a director in the DBU.
the Board of directors want a different profile as managing director and has therefore disposed of with the Bretton-Meyer, who was barely five years at the head of the organization.
- The last five years, we have introduced historic political reforms with a new structure of the DBU's board of directors and various committees, a new competence-clarification between DBU, the organization of division and Lokalunionerne and long-term landsholdsaftaler.
- Therefore, we believe that it is time for a new ledelsesprofil with a focus on football and commercial development as well as the handling of the future fodboldpolitiske structure, says chairman Jesper Møller for DBU's website. the
In the first place deputy director Kenneth Reeh constituted as the executive director of the DBU. At the same time, sets the board in motion a process and a description of the future management structure of DBU in the course of the first half. the
- We will have analysed how the DBU should be headed in the next year going forward. Now we get wiped the slate clean and provides thus the new board of directors after 1. march next year, the opportunity to set the direction for DBU's future management structure, says Jesper Møller. the
Claus Bretton-Meyer was often udskældt, and among landsholdsspillerne will probably wept dry tears over his goodbye.
Many remember especially the Bretton-Meyer for his ugly role in the two spillerkonflikter, who has been with both men and damelandsholdet. The disagreement with the players and Spillerforeningen in the guise of Mads Øland led to cancelled friendlies and qualifying matches for the ladies, while earlier in the year also went wrong for the men's team, where the friendly match against Slovakia was carried out thanks to amateur players.
the Extra Leaf is trying to obtain comments from the relevant parties.
the Blue book: Claus Bretton-Meyer
Blue book about Claus Bretton-Meyer, who on Tuesday was fired as executive director in Dansk Boldspil-Union:
Name: Claus Noel Bretton-Meyer.
Born: 24. december 1965 (52 years).
Education: Officer in the defense, HD and MBA from Copenhagen Business School.
* Regionsdirektør in the data Precision from 2002 to 2007.
* Managing director of TV2 Sport from 2007 to 2013.
* ceo at EuroAds Group from 2013 to 2014.
* ceo of Dansk Boldspil-Union from 2014 to 2018.
Sports and Games of the Bretton-Meyer's many møgsager
Sports and Games the Truth about the conflict: They hate each other
Sports and Games The big trænerkarussel: He is the hunted game!