There was not a dry eye in sight as the girl group Echo Friday night could breathe a sigh of relief after Culture chose to preserve them in the danger zone and thus send Patrick Smith out of 'X Factor'.
Last Friday was the four girls also in the danger zone, and it was here that the tears freely ran both in their omsang and in the decision itself.
the Same scenario was played out largely in the fourth live show, where the girls again fought to hold back the tears. In particular, group member emma's feelings were put on the clothes, when it became clear they were on to the next week's live show.
En Ekstra Bladet met the Echo immediately after the decision, put a few words on why their participation in the 'X Factor' goes under skin on them.
- This is because it is not just a singing competition. It may sound so cliche-ish, but it is really not. There is so much family involvement in relation to the participants. It is here ('the X Factor', red.) has been going on for over half a year now behind the cameras, said Emma.
In today's occasion had the girls chosen to paint the brightly coloured tears on their cheeks as part of their outfit.
- crying is like laughing. It is just as normal, said Mathilde, with regard to their action.
I cried because I was happy, and we have taken the tears in the day, it sounded far from Emma, with reference to the tears that were painted on their cheeks.
Film, tv & radio - 22. mar. 2019 - at. 22:15 Big sound-biscuits: Here is the culprit
According to the four girls was Friday's trip in the danger zone is not so unexpected for them.
- It was uncomfortable. But now we have been there before. So it is a shock, we had from last week, was a little more relieved. I think we did it really well. But it is clear it was not what we had hoped. But we came on, even though it is a mediocre experience. It was the most important, said Emma.
- I think it was easier the second time. For the first time it was unexpected and one does not know what is going on, or what to do, and now we have tried it, and now we know, what worked for us last time, so to stand there again is not really expected, but you know that it can happen, when you have tried it before, supplemented Tanne.
Echo was once again in the danger zone on Friday night. Photo: Mogens Flindt
According to the four girls they will do what they can for the upcoming live show in order to show the danes, that they deserve to continue in the 'X Factor'.
- We must show who we are. We should go in the thinking box and find out how we can show people the outside of the livestudiet and outside of our own little group, for we know well, who we are, so now we just show it 130 times more.
Echo was difficult excited to be on to the next feat. Photo: Mogens Flindt
the Fifth 'X Factor'-liveshow can be seen on Friday. 20: 00 on TV2.