Adam Johnson is on the verge of being released after serving three years in prison for sexual relations with a minor in England.
Now the former fodboldspillers ex-girlfriend Stacey Flounders forward in a sensational interview with the Daily Mail.
An interview, where she tells about the time with Johnson as the girlfriend - and about the terrible period when his infidelity and grooming was revealed, and forward to the pronouncement of the sentence and the visits in the prison.
Centrally located in the horrifying tale is the couple's child, a four-year girl. She is the direct reason why Stacey even visited his ex-girlfriend in the prison - and that they have a relationship to each other afterwards.
When you read her portrayal of parforholdets out and settlement, it is otherwise reasonable to believe that it is a relationship, she wants to go, where peppery grow.
Actually, they lived happily ever after as lovers", while Johnson was on contract at Manchester City. It was the switch to Sunderland in 2012, the worsened things between them.
Adam began to hang out more with his teammates, he took on city tours and travel, which she did not hear from him, and he changed his behaviour towards her in everyday life, she says and gives an example, where the boyfriend was "glued to the phone', as it is formulated in the article:
- I asked: 'Who do you write to'? But he would say to me that I should stop being so curious. Then there were times where he called me psychopath. I have never believed much in myself, so I began to believe it, she says.
He could find to laugh me in the face and ask if I had seen myself, she says.
Everything went wrong when Adam Johnson came to Sunderland. Photo: AP
And so it came to pass one evening, that she found lipstick on his shirt. According to Johnson stemmed from a girl who had hugged him. The bought Stacey.
After the birth of the couple's daughter in January 2015 it went fine for a few months. Adam Johnson devoted himself to the family in the big move, and then called it suddenly at the door one day.
It was the police.
- I will never forget Adam, who stood at the top of the stairs. He was quite white in the head. He asked the police: 'it's all about the girl with the blouse?', she says.
Before he was taken to the station, he explained that there would be talk about a fan, who had got a shirt of him. Later, when he turned back after a lengthy interrogation, he went to confession to his girlfriend.
He sobbed and apologized that he was so far-fetched. He said: 'I thought she was 16', when he explained about his infidelity with a girl.
- I asked him about the other women and the times in which I had been concerned, and he conceded. There had been at least ten. He explained that he had no idea why he had been unfaithful, she says.
the Pair tried and had a certain portion of luck to get their relationship to work again. Sunderland genansatte even Adam Johnson. And then followed an episode, she has regretted so bitterly.
the Pair on the road in the right. Photo: Owen Humphreys/AP
Stacey was pregnant with the couple's second child. But with an impending trial and my boyfriends confessions of repeated episodes of infidelity, she could not see itself put yet another child into the world with him. And therefore, she chose to get an abortion.
- I could not get a child seen in the light of everything that was going on. It was terrible, but I did not feel I had a choice, she says.
instead associated she fists as a result of Adam Johnson's family's desperate desire - and stood him bi in the the trial in 2016. And here was her a surprise. She knew that Adam would acknowledge his guilt in a case of sexual activity with a minor - kiss. He in front of her, the rest of the family and the others present also acknowledged to have groomed the 15-year-old girl, was a shock.
the Accusation was that he had kissed the girl behind a restaurant just nine days after the birth of her child - and that they had exchanged 834 messages of a flirtatious character via WhatsApp. Furthermore, he admitted that he was aware that she was only 15.
I heard everything in court the day after having been kept in the dark for a year. I felt that I found myself in a nightmare, and it destroyed me. I was bad and just wanted to up and hammers him one, it comes from Stacey.
She acknowledges that it is not sounded like her boyfriend, the language that was used in the messages.
- They were flirtatious. He wrote to her, then me, then a third. He wrote probably with the other girls, while I gave birth. I get nauseous of it. How could he do it against one who must be the mother of his child?, she asks rhetorically, and still quite bitter.
He ended by admitting a further two counts, and Stacey ended the relationship.
Adam Johnson as inserted. Photo: Rex
the Sentence was six years imprisonment.
What he did was wrong. In the law's eyes it was a child, and he should have known that it was wrong. But the judgment was still a shock. I think it was extremely, it comes honestly.
Although the couple was over, it was decided Stacey, their daughter would continue to see his father. So she troppede faithfully up in the prison to visit Adam Johnson.
- I did not want to take Ayla with in a prison filled with sex offenders, but she would have to see his father. She was going through a metal detector, and I had to hold her hand while she was examined by a guard. It was terrible, she says.
It took so hard on Stacey, she is a period, was down with both anxiety, stress, and alcohol problems, but now she is out on the other side.
- The only thing I ever wanted was a family. A couple of kids and a nice life. It has fallen apart. I saw the man I had been in love with, the man I would marry, disappear.
It is her intention that Ayla must form his own image of the father. But she is aware that there is waiting for her daughter some tough years and some hard realizations.
to be honest so I'm not even Adam as a pedophile. For me is a pedophile, exploiting and forgriber on the children. I see him more as a sexafhængig, she explains.
Intl. football - 6. oct. 2018 - at. 11:48 Ronaldo pictures removed: Kæmpesponsorat in danger after voldtægtsanklage