the COURT IN ROSKILDE: Two men will be Wednesday afternoon manufactured in grundlovsforhør, charged with the killing of the 20-year-old Nicoline. She was found dead on Tuesday at an address on Københavnsvej in Køge.
one of The two is charged with manslaughter after the Penal code section 237, by strangulation and suffocation. The other is charged with complicity in the to have encouraged the killings. In a message he should have written 'so get her out of the way' or similar, it was of the indictment, the prosecutor read aloud.
The two men, respectively 18 and 22 years refuses to commit.
After the charge was read out, asked the prosecutor in open court; by the terms of the further exploration. There may have been others at the scene of the crime, it said.
the Extra Leaf has earlier on Wednesday been in dialogue with Nicolines mother Maria.
the 20-year-old Nicoline was found killed Tuesday. Private.
For the mother, it is important to tell the good and the beautiful thing about the daughter she lost on the worst show, but also to urge a rumor she has seen on social media in the ground.
- There are so many comments on the web, and people who think it is an honour and I would like to tell you that it is not, she says to Ekstra Bladet.
the Crime 20-year-old Nicoline found dead
What is behind is, however, unknown to the public. Grundlovsforhøret will now continue behind closed doors, where the judge must decide whether the person arrested be kept in custody.
the Police were strong in numbers to present after the found of the dead woman on Tuesday.
Also on Wednesday morning, and the morning worked kriminalteknikere at the crime scene.
Extra Magazine follows the case ...
Kriminalteknikere in the day on the spot. Photo: Stine Tidsvilde