the League bleed!
And the bleeding should soon standes, if it is not to have serious consequences for the future in the top of Danish football.
the Situation is both critical and serious. Therefore, requires the organization of division, that there must be certainty of when the conditions are again normal, so the Danish stadiums can be filled up on match days.
- It is very problematic in several clubs, because they do not know what they have to sell to potential sponsors. New sales of sponsorships is almost stopped, while the gensalget also is stalled in many places. They might want to support clubs, but they will also want to know what they are getting for the money. And it is difficult to answer right now.
- it is with great uncertainty that characterizes the clubs right now, says Divisionsforeningens director, Claus Thomsen, to Ekstra Bladet.
despite the fact that Brøndby, denmark, Horsens and Lyngby was allowed to close more spectators into a pilot, then ended the three matches total with the cost of the three clubs two million dollars.
the organization of division has now presented a plan that as soon as possible – from the 8. July – to ensure more spectators in the stadium. Afstandskravet will be reduced from two to one meter, so there will be even more spectators to the matches. It must still take place under controlled forms, where all spectators must be registered, so you can quickly pick up diseases.
For clubs like Brøndby and FC Copenhagen, the lack of spectators at the stadium on the lost revenue in the level of 1,2-1,5 million dollars per. a home fixture. For a club like AGF, there are probably also talking about a tens of millions in lost revenue, not least with thought on the current sporting success.
Lars Seier Christensen (back in the middle) and Bo Rygaard (t.(h) on the space a of FCKs fighting in the Park with a few spectators. It costs the FCK in the level of 1.5 million. kr. pr. home match without spectators. Photo: Lars Poulsen.
- If we are not allowed to get more spectators in the stadium as soon as, the Danish football suffer several years forward in time.
- We must very quickly up in the capacity on the Danish soccer stadiums. We hope and believe that we can close all in from the start of the new season. It is very essential that the clubs do not suffer more damage, points out Claus Thomsen.
Britt Baker, who is idrætsordfører for the Left, says in a comment that she is not at the present time will take a position on whether there should be fully opened up for spectators to the new season.
- I think we should take it in two stages. We agree that providing access to more spectators from 8. July. But I can't predict what happens in relation to the infection. Therefore, we must take a position on it, when superligasæsonen is over, says she.
See also: Good news for football fans: Politicians ready for more spectators
See also: Here's the plan: Julefodbold in the League
Much more Superliga Past day Thunders against the technique: forbid it! Past day Sobering message: In the never FCK to size Past day AGF's neglected succesformel Past day Jewels you miss Past day Visionary or hot air balloon Past day Troels Bech: - Who the hell can live with it?