"Polish prosecutors say that a gas leak may be behind the fire in a rymningsrum in the town of Koszalin, where five teenage girls died and a man was severely injured, writes the news agency AP on its site."
"The fifteen year old girls' bodies and the 26-year-old man was found by emergency services inside one of the resort's rymningsrum then they extinguished a fire in an adjacent room. The girls are believed to have died of inhaling the toxic gases from the fire."
"the Prosecutor Ryszard Gasiorowski says to the AP that a leak in a gas-fired heating system is the likely cause of the fire. The fire department has previously said that an electrical failure may be the explanation."
"According to Gasiorowski broke fire out in the reception area, which prevented staff from evacuating rymningsrummet. The local fire chief Leszek Suski said that there was a lack of a functioning evakueringsrutt, and that the security is to a large part ignored."
"The popular activity rymningsrum, often called escape the room, also available in Sweden. The participants are locked in and then get out at the time with the help of clues and quests."