It is probably very few that come to mind 2020 for something absolutely amazing because of coronapandemiens sad consequences the world over.
But for Emiliano Marcondes, it can prove to be an eminent year – at least if we stick to the fodboldmæssige.
Earlier in the week was lit up for guldfest on the heath. See highlights from the match here. Video: Discovery Networks Denmark
The 25-year-old offensive player can look forward to get a gold medal for his role in FC Midtjyllands championship, and then he may write Premier League player on the CV later in the summer the pga. Brentfords phantom-season in the Championship.
- If all goes according to plan, so we can ensure the direct promotion to the Premier League 22. July, while FC Midtjylland is presented with the gold 26. July. So I can easily reach to denmark and get my gold medal, when it all bottles up, reads it with their usual confidence in his voice from Emiliano Marcondes.
Emiliano Marcondes scored two goals and made two presentations in his 12 FCM-matches. Photo: Jens Dresling
And why should it all not work out? It has done so far this season, which has seen a string of successes for Emiliano Marcondes after an otherwise difficult season in 2018/2019.
- I was very injured and therefore out of the team at Brentford last season. Therefore I need continuous playing time and could they offer in FC Midtjylland. I came into a strong team and got a great boost to get back on the team in Brentford in January.
- It was attractive to continue the lease in Nsw, but I was playing in Brentford already 1. January, and 4. January I was full-time in the FA Cup and was the match winner. Thomas Frank said there were good opportunities for me if I was and fought.
I did so, for I felt, it was how I could best develop me. The level is higher in Brentford, and then I had to reconcile myself with the fact that I wouldn't get 90 minutes every game. One should not always take the safe route in life, says Emiliano Marcondes.
It is tempting Emiliano Marcondes to return to Herning/Ikast and complete the season, but he quickly got a role for Brentford after the new year. Photo: Daniel Leal-Olivas/Ritzau Scanpix
Since the new year has Emiliano Marcondes been involved in all of Brentfords matches. In all it is in ligasammenhæng been to 10 places in the starting line-up and 11 indhop from the bench in the season with two scores and four presentations to follow.
But more importantly, so has Brentford after coronapausen made a clean sweep and won five matches out of five possible in The Championship and thus presses the small London club for real at a direct promotion to the Premier League.
Emiliano Marcondes (th) rejoice with Henrik Dalsgaard: Photo: Tess Derry/Ritzau Scanpix
- It says a lot about the club and the squad. When I started in Brentford for a good two years ago, reigned a little selfish atmosphere in the squad. Brentford was just a step on the road to bigger clubs and more money for many.
- Now it has gone up for all of us that the club are doing things in an exciting way, and that we have a team that actually can move up in the Premier League. It would be incredible, if it succeeds with one of the smallest budgets in the row, but as we are playing now, then we look only one way and that is up.
the Blue Book:
Name: Emiliano Marcondes Camargo Hansen
Born: 9. march 1995 in Hvidovre (25 years)
youth clubs: Hvidovre IF and FC Nordsjælland
the 2013-2017: FC Nordsjælland, 112 matches - 37 goals
2018 - ?: Brentford, 42 matches - two goals
2019: FC Midtjylland (rent), 12 matches - two goals
*Only league games are counted
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Coronakrise: Torn from his teammate
Emiliano Marcondes enjoying life in London, but it has been a little sad during the coronakrisen: Photo: Ernst van Norde
the Uk has been hit hard by the coronakrisen, and of course it is also gone beyond the capital, London, and Brentford are at home.
Here, Emiliano Marcondes, like so many others, been in lock down, while the virus was at its peak.
- Usually, London is nice city, and I am incredibly happy to stay and play football over here. But pretty much everything has been shut down during the coronakrisen, so it has been just as boring for me as for so many others.
- Fortunately, I have lived with my Danish klubkammerat Luka Racic, so it has made that I haven't been completely alone.
Emiliano Marcondes has missed to be out and enjoy London. Here, in september 2019 in Herning. Photo: Ernst van Norde
- Now the club has, however, decided to split us apart, so Luka is moved in the apartment, and I have been in the house. It is for security reasons, for if one of us were to become infected, so we both had automatically been given 14 days in quarantine.
- But now we are training regularly and the matches come so close, anyway there is time for all the social. Thankfully, there are also plenty of danes in the club to daily life so totally lonely you'll never, says Emiliano Marcondes.
A danskerklub in London
Thomas Frank (Head Coach)
Brian Riemer (Assistant Head Coach)
the Rasmus Ankersen (Co-Director of Football )
Henrik Dalsgaard - 40 matches
Luka Racic - 7 matches
Mads Bech Sørensen - 2 matches *
Mads Roerslev - 12 matches
Christian Nørgaard - 37 matches
Mathias Jensen - 35 matches
Emiliano Marcondes - 23 matches
Gustav Mogensen (B-team)
* Has been loaned to Wimbledon in League One and is therefore not spilleberettiget for Brentford in this season
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Dropping the holidays to teach children frisparksteknik
Emiliano Marcondes will learn his sparketeknik on to the children and young people in Perth and Herning: Photo: Jens Dresling
The involuntary coronapause has been long and hard for fodboldbranchen. Also for the clubs in England.
But there is, after all, come something positive out of it for Emiliano Marcondes.
- I have had plenty of time during the corona-shutdown, so I have selvtrænet a lot. Right from the kicking stockings in vaskekurven to refine my frisparksteknik on a football pitch nearby.
- I put some videos on Instagram, where I kicked the free kick, and I got a lot of response from children and young people who asked me to show something more.
- I have since 2017 in FC Nordsjælland-time gone with the mind to make a frisparkscamp. At that time I was in a FCN-video, where I demonstrated my sparketeknik over for the club's youth players, says Emiliano Marcondes, who can't be there to make you aware that bl.a. Mikkel Damsgaard is one of the young boys, who is in the video...
- Now I have had time to plan a bit in the same major, so when my team mates go on vacation, so I am going to Denmark, where I keep frisparkscamp in Week 33, both in Farum and Ikon for children between 11 and 14 years, tells Emiliano Marcondes.
Emiliano Marcondes hope that one day he can open a football with a specialty in frisparksteknik. Photo: Lars Poulsen
however, It is not only the young FCN and FCM-players, who get the opportunity to learn free-kick from the former League-målsluger.
When the time approaches, get kids from all over the country the opportunity to send frisparksvideoer to Brentford-the players on the social media, and then hand-pick Marcondes even the lucky ones.
- It will be quite free. When I was 11-14 years old, had my family and I not have the money to pay for such a camp. Everyone should have the opportunity to participate. I prefer them, as I can see, have a good sparketeknik, and as I see the potential in, say, Emiliano Marcondes and continues.
It was only in Brentford, I got a personal frisparkstræner. When I was a kid, so I YouTube videos with Cristiano Ronaldo and spent hours each and every day to imitate his kicks down at the local ball field.
- Now, I hope to be able to learn something from me, and who knows, perhaps it will to that one day I will open my very own frisparkscamp. So it may be that the future stars engangg tells that they saw the YouTube videos with Emiliano Marcondes.
Read more about Brentfords ride against the Premier League including:
See also: Frank's amazing fodboldmirakel
See also: Approaching Premier League
See also: Brentford beats the league leaders, and jumps up as the three of
See also: Marcondes rays in Brentford-win