COPENHAGEN (Ekstra Bladet): It went wild for themselves Sunday, when Denmark secured gold in denmark for the first time ever. The party took place at the Fox & Hounds, Herning town Centre. Monday was the medal winners celebrated at the town square. Before the great celebration, there was confusion in the plane. Nikolaj Øris lost his gold medal, but the flight crew and a team leader did Øris aware of forglemmelsen, and he was therefore given his gold to the party.
- It was certainly not deliberate, that I forgot the medal. The fit I'm on from now on, says a somewhat raucous Nikolaj Øris at the Copenhagen city Hall after being reached successfully up to hyldesten with his gold medal.
Øris says, however, it is not the first time that he has lost a medal of gold and got it again.
- When we won the Danish CHAMPIONSHIPS for a couple of years ago (with Bjerringbro-Silkeborg, ed.), so I was so kind to borrow my medal out to a guy in the city, and then forgot I'll get it out again, when I went home. It was sent by mail after, so now I have track of all my medals, says Øris.
Nikolaj Jacobsen tells here, what has made most impression in the big celebration. Video: Jonas Olufson
Teammates Casper U. Mortensen and Jannick Green says to Ekstra Bladet, Nikolaj Øris gave the whole arm, in the night's festivities after the big triumph.
- Who is the captain of festholdet?
- Nicholas Øris has been running smoothly from the start, says Casper U. Mortensen
- Øris is indeed a great man in many areas, and so I do not need to say so much more, says Jannick Green with a smile on your face.
Nikolaj Øris will not appoint himself as the captain of the national team, when it comes to the party.
- We are going for the rarely out and drink beer as håndboldspillere, and when we do, it costs a little on the stemmebåndet.
- I hear from Casper U. Mortensen, that you are the captain of festholdet. Can you recognize it?
- I don't know, but I like to go out and enjoy myself in the evening. Unfortunately, it becomes too rarely, but we enjoyed it really, says Øris to Ekstra Bladet.
Handball - 28. jan. 2019 - at. 20:16 Partying on the exclusive club
Handball - 28. jan. 2019 - at. 19:42 GOLD rush: - height with EM in the '92
Handball - 28. jan. 2019 - at. 18:31 Norwegian challenge after the left: - A part of the game
Handball - 28. jan. 2019 - at. 14:12 the Kings of the characters: They blow all the frames!
Handball - 28. jan. 2019 - at. 06:04 Photography perfect day: So earlier relief win historic WORLD cup gold
Handball - 28. jan. 2019 - at. 06:00 Got goosebumps in the WORLD cup final: - It is totally crazy