the Spectators may return to the stands in the Premier League from the beginning of the next season.
Premier League-director Richard Masters estimates that it is possible to make a gradual reopening of the crowd.
the Audience, however, will be denied access when the current season restarts 17. June after more than three-month break as a result of coronakrisen.
- No one knows when we can proceed from the model with closed doors, and it is important that we have the right plans in place.
- But there is optimism in the Premier League and among the clubs around that we will see the spectators in the stadium in the next season, and maybe it can be done in stages, says Richard Masters for Sky Sports.
- hopefully It will give a moral boost, and this is what we're working toward, " he says.
the Director does not consider that the Premier League is himself again, before the crowd is back on the stands.
Richard Masters tells at the same time that the transfer window will go in time, when the season is over. However, it is unknown how long the clubs get to buy and sell.
- That an assessment must be made, and I think that it happens within the next few weeks.
- transfer window opens after the season, and it is just now a question of how long a time that it must be open, he says.
Liverpool tops the Premier League convincingly, with a distance of 25 points for Manchester City with nine rounds remaining.
England has been hit hard by coronapandemien. More than 38.000 coronasmittede persons in the united kingdom, which also includes Scotland and Wales, have lost their lives.