Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Alzheimer Portland Full Downloads Norwegian Cruise Big Data Analytics


The League GC punished for the Pyro throws of morals

After the Super League game between Sion and GC due to Pyrowürfen been terminated on the field of play, has announced the Swiss football League on Tuesday the sanctions. As was to be expected, the game will be assessed with a 0:3 Forfeit for the Zurich. To do this, GC will have to pay a penalty in the amount of 30'000 Swiss francs.

the verdict of the disciplinary Commission also includes a stadium lock on parole. In the case of recurrence of incidents, a home game, to the exclusion of the Public is threatening to the Hoppers. The probation period is terminated on two years. The new President of the Grasshopper Club, Stephan Rietiker, says in a Statement that it will consider an appeal against the decision. This is within five days. Rietiker also says: "We do not tolerate violence of individual offenders, but at the same time, to our in the overwhelming majority of peaceful Fans."

0:2 were the Grasshoppers in habits to break, after a weak performance. The followers responded in the second half and threw flares on to the pitch. As a Captain Runar Mar Sigurjonsson eighth to the curve up to calm the crowd, did not relax the situation. The then President Stephan Anliker waved back the team, referee Lionel Tschudi broke the game in the 56th. Minute.


The penalty moved, in comparison with the previous crashes in the Super League in the middle. 2018 provoked Lausanne-charm of anger about the descent of the own team in a game of demolition, by they stormed the place and tried, Thun Fans to attack. Referee Sandro Schärer broke the game when the score was 0:2, Lausanne, was fined with 15'000 Swiss francs – such as the GC with a stadium lock on parole evidence. The Association had no recourse.

a little longer back the "shame of Zurich". In the fall of 2011, the FCZ-Ultra-threw a torch in the sector of GC-trailer, riotous came. FC Zurich suffered a 0:3-Forfeit defeat in the first Derby of the second round, the two Terraces were closed. Both clubs have had to pay for the cost of 50'000 Swiss francs buses and 3000 francs procedures. That game was canceled when the score was 2:1 for GC, and after 78 minutes.

The ruckus night from may 2006

No premature end to the game was held in between FC Basel and FC Zurich in 2006, as the riots began only after the final whistle. The Romanian Iulian Filipescu had shot the Zurich in Basel at the last second for the championship title, on what supporters of the home team stormed the court, and also FCZ-player attacked.

The riots found outside of the stadium continued, 115 people were injured, the material damage amounted to more than 400'000 Swiss francs. The penalties: 80'000 Swiss francs buses for FC Basel, the 30'000 for the FCZ. The home team had to sweep two games in front of empty ranks, then another three without the Muttenzer curve.


Created: 02.04.2019, 11:35 PM

Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.