HERNING, denmark (Ekstra Bladet): Nikolaj Øris is accustomed to having to run a blob harpiksfjerner through his large beard – it actually happens regularly – but against Norway he tried something similar behind the looking-beard-finten after all, had not experienced before:
To be taken in the beard!
What even in so violent a degree that it also went beyond the ’culprit’ Sander Sagosen, who amazed were faced with a proper ptt beard-waste in his sticky fist.
What the hell are you doing Sander? Photo: Jens Dresling
Extra Magazine showed Nikolaj Øris the pictures, since there was pressetræf Friday morning in the Box.
Hahaha! No, the ones here I haven't seen.
You can see, the Sander also looks nice amazed out...
- fortunately There is a lot to take of. He was decidedly fat in the beard, and it did nas! This is the first time ever, I have been able to notice that the head actually was moved.
It must be firmly secured!
- Yes, but not good enough, you can see. He had also just out on the bench and need help to get the beard removed from the fingers.
a svinestreg from your side – your new and lead the beard-trick...
- No, I would have been great to have in addition. It was one of the slightly harder laps I have had with the beard.
- Yes, he's trying to put a tackle, and so has the beard the reached a length, so it when down around, where to do it. In fact, I think he was just so tired of it.
Yes, he looks absolutely incredulous.
- Who has captured the images?
- Jens Dresling. Am I going to get them to you?
- Yes, you really want to, " says Nikolaj Øris.
this Sander Sagosen fat, and it is not skideskægt to be Nikolaj Øris right at this second... Photo: Jens Dresling
The 32-year-old new father, and finals-the debutant's still not quite gotten over the experience on Thursday night against Norway. The bearded pages damn about where it should, and Sander Sagosen do not deliver the hair back. But the electric atmosphere inside the Box...
- this is The wildest I have experienced. Just to stand and wait for it to go on the field, while the norwegians go home and then hear the audience actually boo the opponents. It seems I was actually very refreshing. Music and wild atmosphere from the first minute... It was wild!
Is about to collapse in the heat and go in the noise in there?
- No, the noise down on the pitch is not so wild, because it is a big arena. We can talk just as well together as in a smaller hall, where there is a lot of pressure. But the red backdrop all the way around... It is completely different than the halls, I used to play in, says Nikolaj Øris.