KIF Kolding is a traditional club with 14 championships on the cv. It recently won the KIF in 2015, but since the team has had a turbulent time.
KIF Kolding has not since 1986 has been in the nedrykningsfare, but nedrykningen can occur, if the team on Saturday, losing to Aalborg, which is on the first place, and if the TMS Ringsted in the rankings surprising win over Skjern.
KIF has helped shape the Danish handball, and therefore it is sad for the club, believes TV2's håndboldekspert Peter Bruun Jørgensen, who believes that it will be 'sad' if the traditional club relegated.
- It is uphill. It is a very serious situation for a club who have so proud traditions in the Danish denmark. Selvforståelsen in Kolding, that one belongs in the top of Danish handball, " he says.
If the Skjern wins over TMS Ringsted, which is last, KIF out in a nedrykningsspil. And KIF's coach, Lars Rasmussen, has confidence that it can be done for Skjern.
- Whatever we do in Aalborg, so it is still Skjern, who must do their work. The chance to win in Aalborg is less than that Skjern lose, he says.
It is right now just one single point that separates the KIF from Ringsted, and KIF takes to Aalborg with eight defeats in a row.
key players such as Alexander Morsten, Cyril Viudes and Mattias Thynell has among other things been suffering with injuries, and there rokeres frequently in the skadesramte squad.
And the coach is therefore uncertain as to whether KIF can deliver a victory at stamford bridge.
on Saturday we must play with a left as the stregspiller. It is of course not optimal. So our chances are not particularly large in Aalborg.
- Our skadesituation has made it really difficult to get the developed the game and the team one hundred percent. We fall down a level in training, so it goes beyond the fighting. There is no doubt that it has hit us really hard.
The position to share Peter Bruun Jørgensen.
- Kolding have had major economic problems and have therefore been unable to retrieve the players from the very top shelf. It hits hard on an already narrow squad, while the players are injured, he says.
because of the many to cancel trainings are other methods taken into use. A physical therapist, team leader and the goalkeeping coach has, among other been in træningstøjet.
- Even our tredjemålmand must act as defender or forward, before we can play six against six for training. It may well go in a week, but not in seven weeks, " says Lars Rasmussen.
A possible nedrykningsspil will be a difficult game for KIF Kolding believes Peter Bruun Larsen.
- I think that Kolding gets it hard in nedrykningsspillet. It is a wounded team. When you've lost so many games in a row, we lose self-confidence and the belief that one can actually win a handball match, he says.
Nedrykningsspillet will give THIS team the opportunity to reach to train as a cohesive team, and it will be more optimal, according to Lars Rasmussen.
- I have no doubt that if we come in nedrykningsspillet, it will give us an absolute major opportunity to train up properly for the matches. Then we can reach to train a few weeks with Alexander and Cyril, so we can build on and be better, he says.
on Saturday at 15.30 to KIF Kolding, Aalborg, and Ringsted need to Skjern, where the two bundhold must fight to avoid a direct nedrykningsbillet.
Handball - 4. apr. 2019 - at. 07:13 the WORLD cup-hero and Nikolaj Jacobsen prolong