the Rumors can blow on his 21-year-old head, but inside it is relatively Wind-still.
Like so many defensemen now have learned, is Jonas Wind is not easy to turn over. And you must also little more than rumors on the Bologna-interest.
- There is a part of it. I need to get used to, that the rumors are rife, but it was a little strange to sit at home in the sun and read about it with Bologna, smiles.
- But it I take quietly, he adds, and looks exactly like this.
As he in fact did it, when he on Thursday evening at the penalty kick and scored his second goal in the match against the Turkish champions, the Istanbul Basaksehir, which was sent home with a defeat 0-3, while the FCK went on to the club's first european quarter-final.
Jonas Wind doubled the Sunday lead on the penalty kick. Video: Discovery Networks Denmark
It came to pass after a pragtpræstation of the young striker, who already must be a known name among the clubs and agents.
- I'm not the type who plan many years forward. It must come as it comes. Things can go quickly in football. Right now it goes well. It was a good fight, I last played, adhere to he.
the Hero has just done to dobbeltmålscorer and sent the FCK on course for the club's first european quarter-final. Photo: Philip Davali/Ritzau Scanpix
And them he would like to deliver many more in the løvetrøjen.
- I have plans on hopefully to win championships, play in the european group and also the Champions League with FCK. The last part is so not right in the next season but maybe in the next, says Jonas Wind, which, obviously, is the dream of both the national team and the big leagues.
- Abroad appeals to me, but there may well go some year. I have not at all busy. I have no preferences. There are many leagues that reminder in the moment.
- I feel immediately that I with my technique and physics can commit me in most places, says the attacker, who torsdagskampen was a kind of redemption on top of a sad time.
Last fall he was thus, once again, with his big break when a korsbåndsskade came across. And after a long rehabilitation tense a new accident ben. So there was a lot of emotion in play in the Park.
- It means a lot for me to be able to help the team, and it makes me a little proud, that we reach so far.
- When I think of the season, I even have had, it has been some tough months. So it to step forward again and take a big role in a good fight and reach a quarter - final it means a lot to me, says Jonas Wind, which looks like an absolute leader in it – or perhaps the upcoming seasons.
team manager Per Wind was justifiably proud of his son on Thursday night. Photo: Lars Poulsen
Stale Solbakken know, however, the transfer of power.
- He must at least play a season in FCK. Let me put it this way, he says.
- But you never know with the kind of. Money can determine a lot.
Monday evening at. 21 can you follow FCK's Europa League crash against Manchester United minute-by-minute on the dawn.dk.
Sports and Games FCM's transfersommer: How will the act
See also: - I am very proud
See also: Ståles FCK-trump: - Are you ready!?
See also: Stale ready in the least: Zanka not to FCK now