Snöhögar lined LF Arena when the damallsvenskan returned to Piteå on Sunday afternoons.
the home team dominated the game for most of the match, even if the Difs Hanna Folkesson stood for the first halvleks most dangerous chance.
Shortly after the break did Nina Jakobsson 1-0, and it was the day's only goal.
She was played forward by a nickskarv from Josefin Johansson, who missed the guldsäsongen and Piteås big bang last year because she gave birth to a child.
surgical nurse, comeback, coming on as a substitute after the break, almost exactly eight months after the birth. Their daughter Lilly was born on the 7th of August.
somehow, it has gone beyond our expectations, " she says on the phone a moment after the game.
– Planning with the physiotherapist has worked well, and I have stepped up, with more and more fotbollspass. Somehow, I wanted to be back to premiere. It is lovely, and just to enjoy.
She says that the recovery is not yet on the top.
– We have tried to raise it up slowly. I had large parts of the autumn to build up the body. You have to have respect for this to have happened great things in the body.
a lot of research on exercise during and after pregnancy. Josefin Johansson has received great support of the club fysteam, and talked with others who returned to the sport after having a baby, as my colleague Petra Johansson in Eskilstuna and the skier Magdalena Pajala.
– But it really is about listening to your body much. It is difficult to know if you have gone on too early, or if it has been good, for it is only afterwards really. We have worked with to strengthen up the body, primarily the pelvis and the region, where it has happened a lot.
, but was with and showed that Piteå will continue to be a winning team.
– It is a location earnings. Nice to have it on, and feel comfortable with it the way we do it, we had the whole match through, " says Josefin Johansson.
Towards the end of the match took Djurgården over and chased acknowledgement, but Piteå kept receiving.
"I think we are showing off today," says Djurgårdens coach Joel Riddez to the SVT, despite the loss.
– the Second half begins to tilt toward the us, so it was a little bad timing on the target. But they are good in their inläggsspel and in the end get the dividends, " he says.