HERNING, denmark (Ekstra Bladet): Mr. 50 percent!
Niklas Landin closed once the store against Austria on a day when the offensive burned shots on shots in the first 20 minutes.
- We lacked pace, and then we burn an incredible amount. We play us is really to okay chances, but as I see it, there's not enough tempo in our game forward the track. But over 60 minutes we provide really at an acceptable level of defense, says Niklas Landin
But why burn people so cruel – nervousness?
- We play the against any, that also are able to prepare, and I'm also pretty sure that the same seven players had not been by to burn, if they had played the rest of the fight. I have a presumption that they have a psyche, that makes, that they can easily get back in the fight. It was in the beginning of the fight, we chose to use all of the fired shots.
Two goals in a quarter is, after all, rarely...
- that's It. But it is because most the pace, I think. We ran not, after all, as we have done in the first few matches, so it was a slightly bad start in the day. Certainly not how we wanted to start, but we had fought our way out of things.
You are nicely well in the goal. Do you agree?
- Jow thank you. It was very nice indeed, but I think again, that I and the defense has got a really good dialogue about the shooters. If I say we need to change the corner, so has the defense also trust that we can do it, so it is not always the same, you know: the Defense has far corner, I have a short. We can change it, and it confuses the opponents.
There is a zest for all the money, when there's a fire in Landin. Photo: Jens Dresling
You got jublet through a few times – it was just an out-of-body experience?
- It is just so much to galvanize the team, the crowd – myself. When the crowd is with, and the opponents get that glow in his eyes, so we roll opponents over.
They came therefore to a los in the ass?
- No, and it is just as much for me though. To be ambitious and also would take the next plus to show the opponents that there is nothing to come after.
Casper U. Mortensen will be tested on Wednesday in the hope that he can play Thursday against Norway.
- I would very much like to be able to bring his momentum, says Nikolaj Jacobsen, who also count it for certain that Henrik Toft is getting ready to play in the mellemrunden.