- STOP NOW your scare campaign.
How to write Jeanette J on TV2 News Facebook-profile prior to the vote, the british parliament must have in the evening on a udmeldelses agreement with the EU. And on the way the Danish media describes how the danes and the british and the other gets hit by brexit.
But Jeanette is not the only one who think that the media inflates to a fire that is not there:
- now, If you just take the time to read the article, you will see that the consequences of all ways is to live with (if one can even call it consequences).
As I see it, is it scaremongering - nothing else, writes Louise A as follows:
- What a scare campaign.
- It is only to scare the other countries not to leave the EU, writes Sally C in his comment, and Lars A does not seem brexit sounds track dangerous. On the contrary:
- To leave the EU is the wisest decision they have taken a long time and I hope one day we will follow, writes Lars.
Leif - who has called for the nation!, because today he heard of a Danish media tell you that a brexit could cost Denmark a lot of billions export account- ask:
- Who is it that prohibits the Danish peasants, to sell pork to the English - and who is it that forbids English flæske-eaters to buy our grisekød, ask Leif, it also seems that the word scaremongering is in that space, but what are you thinking about?