GARMISCH-PARTENKIRCHEN (Dagbladet): Daniel-Andre Tande (24) is "on its feet" again after the blytunge the downturn in the German Oberstdorf on Sunday. Kongsberg-athlete failed to qualify for second place in the first race in the Hoppuka and ended at 44. space.
Right afterwards, he NRK, and he used a maximum of 40 seconds on the three journalists who stood and waited on the plain. Then marched he out of the ground and would be for themselves.
the Rage, the frustration, disappointment, and anger: All the thoughts went through skihopperen that has been Norway's energy the last two years.
In the afternoon, Tande number 35 in the qualification to the Nyttårshopprennet in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. This is not of the good, old brand. But the 24-year-old had cooled considerably down in the meeting with the media.CHALLENGES: Alexander Stöckl need to work with several of the guys after the first competition in Oberstdorf. Photo: Geir Olsen / NTB scanpix Show more
- I like best to be alone when I'm disappointed. There was a lot of frustration, " says the Norwegian after qualifying, which was won by Dawid Kubacki from Poland.
So much boiled Tande in the cylinder head Sunday that even coach Alexander Stöckl avoided him after the debacle.
I did not talk with him right away. I gave him a little time. And so we had a chat afterwards, " says Stöckl.
I think it's okay that he just went past afterwards. He is usually quite emotional, and then it is just as well that he won't have to say anything in the moment there. I get it.
Tande landed on 110,5 meters in Schattenbergbakken Sunday, in a competition which was won by Ryoyu Kobayashi from Japan.Tande boiled over - kept again
If the current downturn, he said:
- I'm not so worried, but more frustrated. You feel like you've found the answer on the treningssamling. So you are going back to the world cup and it is just as if you have not trained at all.
- Confidence is not at the top. It is something that skurrer. When you need to find some tricks that lurk in the head a little bit.
Stöckl explains the philosophy not to approach Tande, like this:
I think it's okay that you breathe out and gather energy, before we begin to talk about the technical.Wet conditions
Tande is happy to qualify to the Nyttårshopprennet. He landed on 126,5 metres. The winner Dawid Kubacki had 135,5 metres under humid conditions in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
As the team raised Norway itself considerably from the competition in Oberstdorf. Andreas the Star was number 5, Anders Fannemel 10, Johann André Blame 11, Robert Johansson 12, Halvor Is Granerud 13 and Robin Pedersen 27.Solid kvalik of norwegians
For the Star, it is much like the flow of the day. After the first race he is the number four in summary, 4,1 points behind Kobayashi.
- I notice that I'm in a completely different flow now than before christmas. You become more confident for each jump you take, " says the Star.
- Tell about the changes you have made?
the Way I get myself in the position of doing that I come me down in the right balance. It means that I can run through the radius on top of my legs and get stepped straight down on the edge. When it works, he declares.
Nyttårshopprennet starts at 14.00 in the morning.German newspaper: - As he shall live in the day