Three hfh step up now the war against the Danish Handball Federation (DHF), which in april condemned the clubs to relegation in a skrivebordsafgørelse.
on Wednesday, Nordsjælland Handball, EH Aalborg and Odder Handball complained to the Håndboldens Appellate body.
the Clubs are unhappy with the way that the DHF's board of governors 25. may upheld the decision, which outrank fish the three clubs.
the Complaint running in parallel with the appeal proceedings at the Idrætsforbunds (DIF) court of appeal, however, the clubs have not going to stop here.
- We are there, where we will go reasonably far, says Zealand Håndbolds director, Hans Peter Dueholm.
Get EH Handball allowed to cheer in the best Danish håndboldrække in the next season? Photo: Henning Bagger/Ritzau Scanpix
- We evaluate it all the time. We were very close to drop the matter, if we had been given a fair treatment in connection with repræsentantskabsmødet.
- But we didn't get a chance to talk with someone or make amendments. Now we are prepared to go all the way, he says.
If the clubs are not in favour of Håndboldens court of Appeal is the next step just for: So may also the case, the smoke further to the DIF.
- you could very well imagine, says Hans Peter Dueholm.
He also suggests that there are several possible steps in the case just now dealt with by the DIF's court of appeal.
Here's hoping the clubs, to the DIF-the court will send the case back to the Håndboldens Appellate body should take a position on whether it was legally tenable, that the clubs were doomed to relegation.
It took Håndboldens Appellate question in the first time around.
If the appellate body will be forced to do it, and then makes a judgment, there goes the clubs against, the matter may again ports on the DIF's board. In this case, the DIF's court of appeal to determine nedrykningsspørgsmålet.
- We will evaluate our chances along the way. It is not that we just throw good money after bad, " says Hans Peter Dueholm.
I frequently ask the lawyer, what the chances are. Are they greater than 60 or greater than 75?
- It is from a calculation that we believe it can pay off to throw another 20,000 crowns for it here instead of giving up. We give up, we will lose the case, and so is all the money the lost, says north Zealand-the director.
It is almost two months ago, håndboldsæsonen was called off prematurely as a result of coronapandemien.
the Committee for Professional Handball designated the champions, medalists and nedrykkere out from ligastillingen, as it looked when the tournaments were stopped.
It led to relegation for clubs who mathematically had a chance to save themselves, if all the scheduled matches had been completed.
Sealand, EH Aalborg and Otter endorsing, that you must drop the relegation in this season and expand the leagues with a team.
It rejects the DHF, and there is nothing that suggests an imminent peace agreement in the stillingskrigen.
- We do not have infinite resources, but we are in cooperation with Aalborg and can, therefore, parts of the bill.
- We assess whether it is better to buy a new player, or whether we should spend the money on it here.
- The crucial thing is what we lose by not being in the league. The Tv money represents to us about 400,000 dollars, and in addition, there are sponsors who say that they don't want to be with, if we are not in the league.
- It may well be a million dollars, it is all about. For Aalborg it is probably even more money. There is a little feelings in this case, but there is also much economic calculation in it, says Hans Peter Dueholm.
See also: Tvangsnedrykkede clubs complaints to the court of appeal
See also: KIF Kolding gets a new board of directors and must find the six million
See also: Fighting on: the Matter does not end here