It was obviously the FCK coach Stale Solbakkens red heart to see hjerteklubben Liverpool be champions for the first time in 30 years on Thursday night.
A club, which he through life has followed closely – also as a member of the fan-club.
- The age of a lot more 30 years ago than now, but I follow as with and also saw Chelsea beat City, says the Norwegian.
- I can as well feel concerned about how much the championship means to so many people in a city with such traditions and a club with the history.
As fodboldfagmand he has enjoyed due to his German colleague Jürgen Klopps performance.
- It is amazing what he has done for the club. You may well hardly find any person that fits in so well to a club that he and Liverpool. In relation to both his demeanor and political, which he, of course, is red in a arbejderby, says Stale Solbakken, who himself is located to the left of the political centre.
Klopp now have downloaded the Champions League and the championship to Liverpool after a long series of lost finals. Photo: Reuters/Ritzau Scanpix
As all other Liverpool fans he was before Klopps arrival through a tough time.
the Club has been through a period where it has been heavy on the ejersiden and with managers that did not fit as well into.
- Klopp has succeeded both on and off the field. But his style in the beginning had he not been the master, believes his colleague.
He put the ball very much in the game, and angrebsspillet was based on versus after the opponents of the boldtab and so a lot of speed.
- But when you play as many matches as in the Uk, you must facilitate the foot slightly from the gas from time to time, and on the way he has together with his training team managed to develop the style.
off the field, he also led the masses with them. It has indeed been a season where there have been very quiet at Anfield and a little bad mood, where the audience have been a little after the players and the club.
Now all behind, says the analysis from Stale Solbakken, who can easily find inspiration from Jürgen Klopp.
Stale Solbakken is a big fan of Liverpool, so he, too, was affected on Thursday evening. Photo: Lars Poulsen
- One always looking at the biggest and the best, and in his case I have been impressed by the change he has made with the team, and the way in which he has found the right types of players to put in against opponents who are low. So yes, I can definitely be inspired by a manager like him.
Premier League - 26. jun. 2020 - pm. 11:50 the Wild celebrations in Denmark: - the Patio looks like shit
Premier League - 26. jun. 2020 - pm. 08:48 Wild scenes: See the Liverpool players go crazy
See also: Former Liverpool profiles shelves historic championship
Premier League - 26. jun. 2020 - pm. 07:08 Tearful Beckham to the fans: Stay home