It was a Solskjær-party for the Manchester United yesterday. The red devils swept simply Cardiff by the path.
Now it is admittedly a pretty long, steep and twisting road from Cardiff and up to the big guns, but a better debut could Solskjær hardly have dreamed of.
Sultefôrede fans praised him, the players reacted on the last week's events to play positive and offensive football and United scored five ligamål in a battle for the first time since sir Alex " the last battle.the Difference from ^ the academic degree awarded
It was a perfect christmas present for United fans and to Solskjær himself. Tallenes clear speech after yesterday's match is that Manchester United simply ran Cardiff in the lower.SOLSKJÆR GIVES THEM FREEDOM: The Sunday Times with a double spread of Solskjær in the day. Facsimile: The Sunday Times / Photo: Pål Marius Tingve Show more
Just it has not been hverdagskost in the year. Sky Sports delivered today statistics says that United was expired in 16 of the 17 first matches in this year's Premier League. Only in the victory against Fulham in December, they ran longer than your opponents. Then boast it to 160 metres.
yesterday had the numbers changed drastically. Already to break had Solskjærs men run two kilometres further than Cardiff. When the referee blew off the match, they had run five kilometres longer, writes Sky Sports.
United also had fewer sprints than the opposition in 15 of the 17 first matches Also it was changed to yesterday's match.
- There is no doubt: They stopped running for the previous manager (José ^ the academic degree awarded). For the first time in a Premier League game this season they ran in the pieces of the opponent. It was a right decision to kick ^ the academic degree awarded, as I said last weekend: Something had to change, " says the former storscoreren Alan Shearer of the BBC.For a Solskjær-party! Write the story on the first try
Colleague Ian Wright came up:
- It is easy to say that it was only Cardiff, but this was Manchester United so we will see them.Hailed
And today, 45-year-old praised, the world over.
The first Ole had to do was to get the guys to have fun with playing football again. All in the club, from personnel to draktansvarlige, the cost is not. You can see that the support services they enjoy today, and the players do it too, " says Wayne Rooney to BT Sports.
United had lost their identity. United will attack with the pedal to the metal, do not attempt to utorganisere opponents. With Solskjær and Mike Phelan back we got to see the madness that never should have been away, writes The Telegraph today.BEFORE the start of the season 2018: 29. February 2018 met the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet, Ole Gunnar Solskjær to talk about how he wanted Liverpool to play in 2018. Video: Nicolai Delebekk Show more
The Sunday Times writes today that Ole Gunnar Solskjær has given United players freedom back.
United has replaced success, class and dignity with mediocrity after that sir Alex Ferguson let up. To get Solskjær back is a half-heartedly attempt to recreate something of the identity of the club. And it shows that they acknowledge that they should have done something a long time ago. Now they looked like an old United team, writes the Daily Mail.
The Sun wrote in its print edition that this was like watching the Manchester United under sir Alex " time. A comparison Solskjær probably have to endure many times to come, and that adds a great pressure on the 45-åringens shoulders.
Admittedly, a pressure he lives well with.BACK TO the FERGUSON ERA: The Sun compare United victory yesterday with the time when sir Alex Ferguson led the red devils. Facsimile: The Sun / Photo: Pål Marius Tingve Show more Is he a genius?
Also here in Scandinavia steals Solskjær much given a lot of space in the day.
Solskjær could hardly have had a better start, writes the Swedish commentator Kalle Karlsson in Aftonbladet.
Colleague Thomas Wilbacher in Expressen (Swedish) follow up:
- Perfect start for Solskjær, but is he a genius?
- Solskjær is of course not a genius yet, and we'll probably wait until United get a tougher opposition before we give Solskjær kallnavn as" the English One". But Solskjær got a perfect start, and I think the choice of licence is wisely.
Extra Blade also turns on the big drum:
- Solskjærs great triumph. Now playing Manchester United drømmefotball, writes the newspaper.Solskjær has received advice of the mentor Ferguson Will attack
There is no doubt that it was a perfect start, and Solskjær said things after the game which once warmed the with a heart that beats for the club.
- When you are a United player you would have the ball. Some times came our players a little bit closely on each other. When we become confident in each other, we can play even better, " said Solskjær on the press conference where the Newspaper was.
On questions about what he was most pleased with, stated 45-year-old to TV 2:
It was spillegleden, the desire to move forward in the path and to win back the ball. We are Manchester United. We scored two, we will have three. We have scored three, we will have four. That's the way it should be.Solskjær used Molde-formula in superkampen