Manchester United's manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjær, think that the English large groups have the means to turn the 0-1 to total victory over FC Barcelona, when teams Tuesday play fight in the Champions League quarter-finals.
said the Norwegian after Wednesday's match in Manchester, where his team lost and had a hard time to create great scoring opportunities.
- We must believe in it. We know that we are on a good day can reverse it. Barcelona are a better home team, they than away team, but we go there with belief that we can score goals. We are not out yet, says Ole Gunnar Solskjær in an interview shown on TV3+.
He can find hope in that the United ottendedelsfinalen lost 0-2 at home to Paris Saint-Germain, but nevertheless went ahead.
Wednesday's match was settled by Luke shaw's own goal, which was caused by a good header from Luis Suarez. The goal fell in the 12. minute after a weak United-start.
Solskjær believes that his players showed great strength by hanke up in itself after the early blow.
- It is not quite what one might expect in such battles. The first goal means a lot. We were a little nervous, and we were not so good with the ball in the first period. Ago overall the guys themselves up and got on better with.
- There are a few of our players, who are at this level for the first time. They did it really well, " says the Norwegian.
He highlights the 22-year-old Scott McTominay as one of the profiles.
- Scott McTominay was outstanding. He is a young player, and he plays with a great calm, says Solskjær.
Scott McTominay think like his manager, that the home team responded well again on Barcelona's good start.
- In the first 10-15 minutes we were sitting too far from them, and had too great a respect for them, but afterwards, we acquired control. It is a shame that we missed it in the periods where we were the best.
- Barcelona are a great team, and you can't just go out and bet the whole game. But all our players need to have great credit for the effort. We should have been a bit more dangerous in front of goal, and it is responsible for, say McTominay according to uefa.com.
Sports and Games 14 burning hot sales leads - Superliga-bombs can smoke for 100 million. crowns
Sports and Games Jason's new nightmare: - There is no more to screw in, if this goes wrong
Sports and Games Henrik reveals the gap in the system: How to score the box on the yellow cards