FC Copenhagen-coach Stale Solbakken is concerned for the mental challenges players face in the middle of coronapandemien and the imminent restart of the League.
Solbakken tells about a life where your training in line with coronalempelserne is become with physical contact.
- the Players clothes, whether at home, get the food home and to be treated in an outdoor shed, which we have set up. The situation is strange.
- It works fine until now. Now players have a sense of security, but the question is how it will be when the fighting starts, says Solbakken to Norwegian VG.
When he must answer the biggest concern, he is not in doubt.
- It is probably the players ' mental health. Of course also the physical, but how they tackle the changes, and the special situation. There is much that is unknown, and it is a puzzle, which is not færdiglagt.
- We have worked a lot with it and been concerned that players get space to deal with it. It happens with meetings with other environments, in other environments, says Solbakken.
- It is too early to say how it will be. It is a surreal situation, and there is much uncertainty, he says.
General estimates Solbakken, that the restart can be done, as it is set up with the protocols that are introduced in English football.
- I think it seems realistic to implement. I think that all understand the various actors and interests. It is the economy and the tv contracts.
- But I also understand that there are players who are concerned. They are isolated in another country, and some of our players have not seen their children and families for a very long time, but has been locked up in another country, says Solbakken.
See also: - Simply too bad
See also: Never seen before: Dressed on on the stage
See also: FCK-joy: Long-awaited comeback