Robert Woods has been out with an injury since the FC Copenhagen player was tackled by hobro town Martin Mikkelsen in a superligakamp 17. march.
It took Robert Woods for a walk with the A-national team, where he for the first time it was taken.
And on Sunday sat Robert Woods still out with an injury, as FCK won 1-0 at home over Esbjerg.
Addressing the issue have not made Martin Mikkelsen popular, he can now report in a written column on the ball.dk.
Robert Forest on the damage before landskampen: My focus was to get back quickly. Video: Discovery Networks Denmark
'the Dead pig' and 'you're missing something in the brain' are excerpts from some of the messages I received after our last match in unique in scandinavia because the base game against FC Copenhagen.
- the Reason was that I was in the middle of the second half put a tackle in on Robert Forest, which, unfortunately, meant that he was injured and shortly after had to allow themselves to change it. Unpleasant experience - and for me, writes Martin Mikkelsen.
He explains that the incident resulted in a digital storm on the social media.
- The social media lead, to the line for the football players is always open. We are available 24/7. The boundary between the player and the private individual is more and more blurred.
- You do not decide yourself, when the spotlight is turned off - not when this is what you have the greatest need for, explains Martin Mikkelsen.
He feels, that it came too close on with the messages of, among others, Instagram and Twitter.
- My digital I was backed into a corner. It is not because I do not understand the frustrations. Football is a game that will get even the strongest emotions in us - good and evil.
- It, I don't understand is the need for this useless digital confrontation where the filter is, loss of inhibition and impulskontrollen?
It seems to me that the tone and the rhetoric quickly becomes aggressive and unpleasant, if only there is a screen that separates us, it sounds from the West-the player in the column on the ball.dk.