Players and coaches on the Danish herrelandshold in handball can look forward to a bonus after that the team with the Sunday cup at 31-22 over Norway won the olympic gold.
It informs Morten Stig Christensen, secretary general of the Danish Handball Federation (DHF), but he will not reveal anything about the size of the bonus.
- We have an agreement that we do not publish the figures, because we do not bother to have speculation on the one and the other.
- So I can't say anything about the numbers. I can just confirm that, of course, is the bonus to players, which has been to the finals in the past, says Morten Stig.
Also coach Nikolaj Jacobsen gets a bonus, but also not the can be disclosed in dollars and cents.
Coach, we have a completely self-contained agreement with, and as an employee I can not provide the things.
- The two are completely different conditions, because the coach is directly employed and an employee here in connected.
- the Players being called into national team games, and we have an agreement with the Handball Player Association, which performs the part of all players ' behalf.
- There is a big difference in the way it is screwed together. I will not go into how neither the one nor the other contract is put together, says Morten Stig.
He tells that it has been the policy for many years, and that the agreement not to publish the figures must be adhered to by both the Handball Player Association and DHF.
- There is a bonus to the players, and the best, when they win the gold, saith the most informative reply from the DHF-the boss on the size of the bonus.