OSLO (Dagbladet): Sander Sagosen shows superform before the handball world cup and hammered in eight goals against Iceland in oppkjøringskampen Thursday night.
the 23-year-old from Trondheim was right before christmas named the world's best handball player. But in the run-up to the world CHAMPIONSHIP in Denmark/Germany has stjernespilleren and his teammates also tried the other outfit than landslagsdrakta.
In a video with håndballforbundets partner Rema 1000, set Sagosen up to dance dressed as a strawberry.
- It is not my strongest side ... " says Sagosen to the Newspaper and laughs.
I thrive better in landslagsdrakt than in the strawberry costume, but we on the team have the city to ourselves and take it with a smile. It may look silly, but we take ourselves not too seriously, " says Sagosen.
In the video, players want to line up with dance dressed up as fruits and berries.Myrhol roses gesture after dommerfeil More hungry,
Sagosen ended 2018 to be named the world's best handball player of Handball Planet. Trønderen thrones so at the top of a age of 23. In the last year, he enjoyed great trust in stjernelaget Paris Saint-Germain and has been a monument for the French champions.
2018 was a great year. It started slow going with EM (7. space), where we should have been me anymore. I have learned a lot. I have developed myself extremely as handball player, in all respects. It has been a fine year off the field in Paris, " says Sagosen to Dagbladet in the run up to the world cup.
Christmas and new year, celebrated it with family and friends back home in Norway - both in Trondheim and with his girlfriend Hanna Bredal Oftedal, Oslo.
It is great to be named the world's best. It's something I've always dreamed about and worked towards. When you first stand there, and have the title, then you must enjoy it and think that you have achieved something, " says Sagosen.is part of the sport
He insists that being named the world's best as a 23-year-old does not have a negative impact on the hungry to be even better.
- No. It only gives me more motivation. It shows that I can be with and influence the sport in the 12-13 years to come. I will be a one, " he says.- We shall win the world cup Dagbladet Plus
- How is the feeling before the world cup?
- my Body is fine. It has been an extremely hard fall. It is clear it has been tough with a lot of playing time, but it must I think of as positive. It is approximately 60 minutes each match. Niko (Karabatic) has been injured since October, and that means more playing time for me, " says Sagosen.
- What do you think about the world cup?
- Made looks good. There are little things here and there that need to be fixed, but we are on the right path. It is solid, and we have confidence in the team, says PSG player.
- How far can you reach in the world cup?
- We go for the gold. I'm not afraid to admit it, " says storskytteren.Sagosen ravaged Island