He grew up in Skäggetorp, a socially vulnerable area in Linköping.
As a small he played football in Hemgårdarnas BK, which has its origin in the korplaget Kravall, and in adulthood, he became active in the bollklubbens board of directors.
Now it is AIK.
– AIK:are, you become automatically when you move to AIK country, " said Falck, who moved to the Rissne 1999, today he is living in a villa of 200 square in Duvbo.
in the beginning of march was 56-year-old Robert Falck most powerful man in AIK, Sweden's largest sports club.
He was elected president of both the AIK football club and AIK Soccer AB and took over a championship team.
– It will be a jättesvår task is to defend a national CHAMPIONSHIP, it has the AIK only managed once, but it was a long time ago. When AIK comes to visit so is it the year's day, there will be a celebration both in the stadium and for the merchants. Is there any time to get a little extra so it is when the Swedish masters will, have we ever eaten barbed wire for breakfast it is then, " says Falck when he settles down in the couch after having served coffee with milk.
hope Falck get to a united AIK.
" We shall keep together the team and have a common approach on an AIK, we can't keep on and split it. I really do understand the minority shareholders that do not have board seats. Have you invested the right amount of money so you have to get any influence, we must look at.
When the Per Bystedt, shareholders with large AIK-heart, was in the chair, he met, among others, the infamous supporterfalangen the Firm, something he had to suffer for it afterwards.
"I don't know exactly what is Firm or not, and I don't care so much," says Falck. As chairman of the AIK I reserve me the right to move freely between all the groups, no one should be able to criticise me for having met medlemsgrupperingar. I'll listen to what they say and hear how they think.
Together with with Jens T Andersson to Falck go around to the different supporter groups to introduce themselves and listen.
– those who do not hear will hear of us, " says Falck with a smile.
at the Friends runs out in 2023. Today, there is a group which, together with Skanska and city of Stockholm working for the Akalla-alternative to Friends.
" We are positive that the worker proceed with the proposal. Our job is to support the construction of football pitches, particularly in AIK-land. In the sketch we got to see was in addition, eight training pitches on the roof of the office and university buildings.
AIK's goal is to within five years to become one of the 100 best-ranked teams in Europe, today, is a man on the spot 171.
– Then we need to, hopefully, play in an arena as Friends. It is about to get into the money and be able to buy good players and be able to develop your own players. Much money giving a good team, the correlation is clear. Now we get to play the qualifiers for the Champions League and it would be great if we went on there, it is very lucrative. But it does not go well there so we have andraserven, in the Europa League.
have not managed to attract the really big sponsors.
– It is well the Nobel prize to the one who can answer that question. We need to increase the marknadsintäkterna and connect with more sponsors but we also need to get an even closer cooperation and offer more to those we already have, so that we get more money.
– It is a sensitive issue. Bengals are stämningshöjande but it must, of course, be done in an orderly manner. You must not risk damaging people.
He remembers when you could hear fiskmåsarna croak over Råsunda, when it was around 5,000 spectators on-site at the former national stadium.
– To draw over 50,000 spectators, who AIK against Gif Sundsvall in the autumn, I had the in my wildest fantasies could never dream of.