– You get no help of OF.
- the Jobs you have to search, and their application training is meaningless.
- The controls nor looking for work, and you can report the same searched jobs for months.
How to write Amir in one of the reader comments, there was ticking in, when the big Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet this morning, chatted about the 4500 employees in the Swedish job centres, who stand to lose the job.
And Janne is not the only one who has bad experiences with the Swedish public Employment service, which in total has approximately 14000 employees distributed in 242 offices:
- Has had 5 caseworkers in 13 months. The 3 sat in Malmö, sweden, while I live in Stockholm. And contact is done via mail and telephone. Idiotic.
I should explain my situation each time, and I have a special background and need for the psychologist, so I don't end up in burnout again.
- But now there are gone half a year. I would like to work, writes Ann-Sofie in a comment, while the TFS - who know the system inside - tells a slightly different story:
- My wife works at, and the unemployed have no idea how hard a case worker, work and the stress they experience on a daily basis.
- People think that a job is served on a silver platter, writes the TFS.
The many layoffs means according to Aftonbladet, that can save what amounts to a good half a billion in Danish kroner, and the responsible politician - the opposition leader Ulf Kristersson of the Moderate says, that he understands that many have been bored of it:
- But it has become quite easy to find work if you have training and experience.
- the public Employment service to help those who have difficulty entering the labour market, he says, but what do you say?