In the first month of 2018 was Alexander Sørloth unique in scandinavia because the most expensive sale ever when he was sold from FC Midtjylland for Premier League club Crystal Palace for between 75 and 135 million depending on clauses.
In the month of may was the Norwegian back in denmark for a short remark, as the gold was to be celebrated. In fact, it was Sørloth, who came flying with the battle in a helicopter, and the episode he tells now in television's fodboldpodcast Heia Fotboll.
- I was at home in Trondheim and came with Central last matches. The league could be determined two rounds before the finish, where Copenhagen (Brøndby, red) should meet in Horsens, and it was filled up with the Copenhagen-fans (Brøndby-fans, red) in the stadium in Horsens, and they were to celebrate ligaguldet, remember Sørloth.
- And so did the to lose the fight five minutes into injury time and a draw was also held (it ended now 2-2, and a victory was required, red). Then there was the full rejoicing, and five minutes after the match, then called the Central sports director and had devised a plan, 'ok, we must have a helicopter and you must carry the trophy into the stadium', remember Sørloth.
Three days later on the last match day flew Sørloth from Trondheim to denmark and came up in a helicopter for the first time ever, and it was no problem for the pilot to land in the stadium.
We were high up in the air and so the end of the match if Nsw had played draw or lost, so they had perhaps not got the cup, so that should be good timing.
Suddenly got the pilot the message that 'now, the judge has whistled by', and then we could get closer and closer to the stadium, and it was the times.
- But it felt like a big jinx, remember Sørloth with the risk that the planned stunt would send the gold back to Brøndby.
the Article continues below the images
Disappointed Brøndby-fans after the 2-2 in Horsens. Photo: Claus Bonnerup/Polfoto
Sørloth arrive with the Danish mesterskabstrofæ. The Norwegian host right in that it looks like a small and thick penis? Photo: Claus Bonnerup/Polfoto
See also: Winner erotic title: The sexiest football coach
Sørloth will also be asked to give a character to the design of the mesterskabspokalen in Denmark. Thus, the cup he had in the helicopter. And the question he had not just counted on.
- Uh, I think it is ok. I will give it a 4-figures, says Sørloth on a scale up to six.
the Reason for the question must probably be found in the fact that the female co-host Sandra Johansen is not in love with the Danish mesterskabspokal.
- I am on 1 to 2. It looks like a penis...Yes such a thick penis. It is short and thick, laughs the host.
See also: Hailed for big penis: - make it about the
seen Here Sørloth with the two Norwegian podcastværter
See also: Missing spectators: Lures of porn
in General, is Sørloth well pleased with his short stay in FC Midtjylland, where he scored many goals and provided plenty of assist, before he was sold on.
the Stay in the Crystal Palace never became the expected success, and instead smoke Sørloth on rent to the belgian Gent, and in this season for Trabzonspor, where he has been the top scorer in the Turkish league.
See also: unique in scandinavia because the record-sales: Here is his big-salary
Cycling - 23. christmas. 2019 - at. 10:57 of Hard work: Removing the penises from the Tour
See also: The ugly sølvsmag: Brøndby-profiles wept
See also: Zornigers suppository: Congratulations to Jess, FC Midtjylland and the 148 fans