minister of Culture, Joy Mogensen will not give the Danish football clubs of clarity over whether there will be fully opened for tilskueradgang from the start of the upcoming season.
She would wait to look at the development in smittetrykket for the first weeks of august, before arriving at a decision for what needs to happen from 1. september.
It said the Joy Mogensen at an emergency meeting, she Tuesday was convened by a political majority outside the government.
- to be negotiated aid packages for football teams, if there will be restrictions for access to football matches after 1. september, said Joy Mogensen.
the Minister called on the clubs to continue planning as if everything opens as normal.
- Go ahead with the plans you have. But we will not make guarantees and then end up hurting the optimism, if smittetrykket develops. I'm worried about, if it develops, says Joy Mogensen, who believe that the authorities have gone far to comply with the football clubs ' want.
- The Danish football stadium is the only place where we have deviated from the general guidelines from two to one meter, points to the Joy Mogensen.
the minister for culture also referred to the agreement which all the political parties and their leaders had made in the community, where you have provided a forsamlingsforbud on the 500 until the end of august.
- When we look around at the whole football-Europe, we are one of the places where it is opened most of the spectators, she explains.
minister of Culture, Joy Mogensen was to the cup final last week. Here she takes a photo of the players on the field. To the right of the minister is the DBU president Jesper Moeller, left, sits Thomas Christensen, chairman of the organization of division. Photo: Lars Poulsen
the Liberal party Britt Baker called for the minister phoned prime minister Mette Frederiksen to ask for an advance of the full opening of the premier League.
- We have before seen, that there has been advances. It can also be made in the specific case of the premier League, says Britt Baker.
- The security of how the time will be after 1. september, I don't know. I have not seen any health or viruseksperter give clarity to how it develops. We have no crystal ball, and therefore we will not make a decision before we know the health backgrounds.
It was the Radical Liberal party idrætsordfører, Jens Rohde, who had called for the conciliation on behalf of a majority consisting of the conservatives, the Left, the Danish people's Party, Liberal Alliance and the New Civic.
He was not at all satisfied with the reply, Joy Mogensen came with at the conciliation.
the football Clubs have a need for clarity. It gives the minister, in his response. It is a non-answer, as the minister comes with. It is an answer, as clubs may not use for something, believe Jens Rohde.
- It is unsatisfactory for the football clubs to get the message, that we must first meet in the course of the first weeks of august. The clubs are now in a situation where they do not know whether they are bought or sold, " says Jens Rohde.
the Liberal party idrætsordfører, Britt Baker, is completely baffled by, that the minister is so reluctant, when there currently is only 23 inpatients with coronaviruses.
- of Course we should be vigilant, but we must also respond to the good numbers we see, says Britt Baker.
premier-League - 1. christmas. 2020 - pm. 14:29 of Drama at the Castle: Go in flæsket of Joy
See also: Humpty dumped!
Much more Superliga Past day GRAB IT NOW! Past day He is the manager-coup, you might overlook Past day FCK's big challenge: Collected by a competitor Past day Topholdets key player: They are lying to my family Past day Sobering message: In the never FCK to size Past day AGF's neglected succesformel